UK Customers

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Today I arranged to pick up car from dealer on Monday - I can't believe this is happening hope to fix by end of June!!! - ffs
If it goes in that direction of end of June then this launch will qualify as a disaster.
Sponsored

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Hannah said to me in an email today that once they get to Dagenham they are pushing the MMEs out as soon as they can as we've been waiting so long and the Antwerp situation is out of Ford UK's control. She said they are giving MMEs priority over other Fords. You don't live in an obscure part of the country do you?!?!
Nope. Live in Leicester! We are right in the middle and 2 hours from Dagenham!

Smuddell

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Megane E Tech Launch Edition
Country flag
Nope. Live in Leicester! We are right in the middle and 2 hours from Dagenham!
Oh well, none will be delivered now, unless all those that have left Antwerp carry on all the way to the dealers for their fix.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I’ve never seen the thread come to such a screeching halt over an announcement!

This hold order has got you all shook! (either that or you’re all in heated discussion on the WhatsApp group)

Alex_whietehad

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
I’ve never seen the thread come to such a screeching halt over an announcement!

This hold order has got you all shook! (either that or you’re all in heated discussion on the WhatsApp group)
maybe everyone has just thrown their computers at the wall ?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So in other news, Hannah said yesterday that she "thinks" my car has left Dagenham and can no longer track its journey.

My tappsDateTime time updated yesterday afternoon, and my ETIS PTI date also changed to yesterday! I'm hoping this means the car is at the dealer and has PDI done, waiting for him to confirm.

Now just to wait for the eCall fix...

EDIT
Although my lifecycle mode is still TRANSPORT and F12 status is still in transit and hasnt updated from compound in at Dagenham on 21/05

Last edited:

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@Wonky_Donkey could you please check if you ETIS PTI update date changed after your recent OTA update?

I'm trying to figure out if my ETIS PTI date of yesterday relates to dealer PDI or just an OTA. Thanks!

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
My vehicleDateTime and tappsDateTime have now aligned exactly 1-hr apart after I tried a few activitations this afternoon. They were previously 2-hrs apart when responding to an activation request, and I read here that the move to 1-hr gap aligns with the vehicle arriving in the UK (makes sense given the change in location and time zone). So fingers crossed that means my car made it to the UK today! My dealer is out of the office until tomorrow, so will wait to then to get a confirmation and likely ETA to the dealership (close by in Dagenham).
F12 data updated to show 'Compound Out' 2nd June, which aligns with the car getting on a ship to Dagenham that evening and arriving 3rd June (will see tomorrow if it updated to Compound In, and hopefully I'll get a dealer update today now he's back from holiday).

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
There has been a lot of talk on here recently about the location function on the Ford Pass app not giving the cars location properly. This added to the news yesterday about the stop sell order due to ecall I'm thinking that there is GPS issue

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
@Wonky_Donkey could you please check if you ETIS PTI update date changed after your recent OTA update?

I'm trying to figure out if my ETIS PTI date of yesterday relates to dealer PDI or just an OTA. Thanks!
Strangely I had an OTA update the other day and checked my etis this morning and it has updated to 29th May and 2nd June. All throughout the cars holiday in Antwerp it stayed at 8th December

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
F12 data updated to show 'Compound Out' 2nd June, which aligns with the car getting on a ship to Dagenham that evening and arriving 3rd June (will see tomorrow if it updated to Compound In, and hopefully I'll get a dealer update today now he's back from holiday).
My date and time data aligned this morning but no f12 update yet. Still February on etis too.

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
My date and time data aligned this morning but no f12 update yet. Still February on etis too.
Yeah I've had no changes to ETIS at all (still showing the date it was built, 1st Dec 2020) - the ETIS updates seem a bit hit and miss, with changes only after delivery for some people, so I wouldn't get too worried on that.

I'd be getting very excited now if it wasn't for this stop/hold order - fingers crossed a software update can fix...
Sponsored