Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD ER, Porsche Cayenne
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So surely if this was always part of the plan, they should have made a batch of these same fobs but put a Mustang logo on it.
probably doesn’t make sense whilst there’s only 3 models in the range that supports it..... to spec a couple of thousand per year just with a pony logo would give the bean counters a thrombosis....
Sponsored

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag
Turns out the Mustang Key fobs being issued (at least in Europe) don’t have motion sensing but the ’crap’ Ford branded ones assigned to the UK have it. I wont be swapping for Mustang Keys thank you.
The crazy thing is that if they just explained this sort of thing to us upfront I doubt most of us would feel as frustrated, and it would take them very little effort!

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Strangely my oemCorrelationId has reset to "0" and is no longer changing when I send an activation request although my tappsDateTime is still updating.

Has anyone else had similar? For context my car is at the dealer compound awaiting PDI and eCall fix.

EDIT

The same has happened to our friends in Norway, so must be some kind of behind the scenes update

Last edited:

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
Strangely my oemCorrelationId has reset to "0" and is no longer changing when I send an activation request although my tappsDateTime is still updating.

Has anyone else had similar? For context my car is at the dealer compound awaiting PDI and eCall fix.

EDIT

The same has happened to our friends in Norway, so must be some kind of behind the scenes update
Same thing for me with the oemCorrelationId going to "0", and I'm at the same stage as you. My tappsDateTime updated again at 5:16am this morning, but weirdly the vehicleDateTime went back to a time on 2nd June!!

MyF12 data on the dashboard page has updated to "DEALER DELIVERY".

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Country flag
probably doesn’t make sense whilst there’s only 3 models in the range that supports it..... to spec a couple of thousand per year just with a pony logo would give the bean counters a thrombosis.
Whatever they give us, it is unacceptable in the modern era to have key fob with a separate "prong" to turn the front airbags off.

Dhiren

First Name
Dhiren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Mustang Mach-E, ER RWD)
Occupation
Office Supplies Reseller
Country flag
Whatever they give us, it is unacceptable in the modern era to have key fob with a separate "prong" to turn the front airbags off.
Its phreatic and an absolute joke

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Well, my F12 data has updated to Dealer Delivery today. ?
Seeing as I’m in an obscure part of the country (i.e. Scotland) that should be good news for others in what Ford considers civilisation!?
Just the software issue to sort out now….what else can go wrong now??

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E - SR-AWD - Star White
Country flag
My tappsDateTime has just updated, so I presume it is currently being driven off of Grande New Jersey.

"status":200,"lifeCycleModeStatus":{"lifeCycleMode":"TRANSPORT","oemCorrelationId":0,"vehicleDateTime":"2021-06-10T12:16:34Z","tappsDateTime":"2021-06-10T10:20:54.232Z"}},

bazzac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
@Smuddell @Iwantonenow after about a week of no change, my tappsDateTime updated this morning. However, vehicleDateTime remains unchanged. Probably means feck all anyway as we are held in ecall limbo land. I've asked Hannah for another update in any case and wait for the next BS response from her. (do you get the 'end of tether' vibe I've got going on?) :rolleyes:

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Ours are probably together now, if you're still with TrustFord Dagenham? You heard anything from them recently?
No, Just that it was there and they were waiting for the update. They have been very sketchy on giving any firm dates.

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
No, Just that it was there and they were waiting for the update. They have been very sketchy on giving any firm dates.
Same - when I spoke to them on Friday all they said was that it "was looking good for getting it this month"....not ideal for planning purposes!

EDIT: they do seem to be doing something to the car this morning as I have tappsDateTime pings at 5:16 and 10:41 so far today.

Peter Warsany

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Same thing for me with the oemCorrelationId going to "0", and I'm at the same stage as you. My tappsDateTime updated again at 5:16am this morning, but weirdly the vehicleDateTime went back to a time on 2nd June!!

MyF12 data on the dashboard page has updated to "DEALER DELIVERY".
Sponsored