Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD ER, Porsche Cayenne
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Are the Bridgestone’s not all season?
Turanza T1005’s are also summer tyres….. classed as Grand Touring summers…. If you live somewhere that regularly has below 7C temps you should consider getting winter tyres for the colder months….
Sponsored

bazzac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Aw man. It’s awesome. I’ve only done a few miles, but it’s like driving a space ship. It’s so quiet the speed just happens, definitely have to watch the speedo! Loving it so far. No issues with panels, bouncy suspension, grabby brakes etc. All absolutely brilliant. A few settings I need to figure out though… I got the rubber matts and boot liner and they all look awesome and very well put together.

30403292-A415-486D-BAA6-639E40C05492.jpeg

2C0EC960-DE82-4303-BC23-FACA0690B6BF.jpeg

288271F4-0EFD-43B1-91F5-B2715275067D.jpeg
@Dudd did you get a ceramic treatment?

bazzac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
No. I will be treating it a little this weekend to shine it up even more and protect it a little but that will be using some Autoglym products that I already have.
Looks great already man.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
So a pretty poor update from dealer (I'm really having to chase to get anything out of them). My car is still in their compound, so not on their site yet to do the update. Couldn't confirm when they'd get it done. He said if it was a normal purchase he would be more sure of "next week or this month", but didn't want to commit to anything. He said they would prioritise people like me who have been waiting a while, but right now this is very frustrating as the car has been just a few miles from me in their compound for 10 days now, so haven't made any use of the time waiting for the software patch.

@SashaLondon I'd chase them from your side as well if you have an opportunity! Sounds like all their MMEs are waiting at their compound, so you might be in the same boat.
I had a reply of "Yeah mach-e's are all in queue to get the update now." So things are moving.

ocr_salty

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR RWD, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Just heard from the dealer that my car, only just ordered, is in build. Though my current lease doesn't expire until mid-October so nothing really to get excited about, she told me there's no way I can track it myself though.

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
@Iwantonenow

Any progress for you, Lauren? What’s the latest?Are you likely to get a loaner on the 21st?

bazzac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Thanks for the update! I saw some tappsDate changes on mine overnight so thought they were finally moving them to get them sorted!
Yes, same. After zero changes from 09th June on both vehicleDateTime & @tappsDateTime, they finally changed overnight . It's also the first time these 2 have aligned. I was kinda hoping it meant the car had finally made it to UK as I don't think it's moved since arriving in Flushing on the 09th. But maybe it was just the fix being applied even though I'd been told my fix would be applied at dealer.

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Thanks Tony, but I don't even have the VIN number, I think they're not telling me as it's the lease company that ordered it and not me.

That's a nuisance- have you checked in your ford account just in case?

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers update

Does this mean the update was made at 10.38 this morning with no recalls outstanding?

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers update

Does this mean the update was made at 10.38 this morning with no recalls outstanding?
As many others have said I would take the information obtained via this method with a pinch of salt.
My account has never shown any recalls anyway with this method plus the last requested date and time changes based on when you press F12/access website.
Any accurate info is really down to dealer now. God help us!?