Smuddell

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Megane E Tech Launch Edition
Country flag
Hey @Smuddell not sure if relevant but I've just had a tapps update. interestingly though a 2 hour gap has now re-appeared between tappsDateTime and vehicleDateTime
My tappsdatetime has also updated today to 2021-06-22T12:42:57.616Z but my vehicledatetime has stayed as 2021-06-14T15:07Z so I'm not sure if that means anything to get excited about or not!!!
Sponsored

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
My tappsdatetime has also updated today to 2021-06-22T12:42:57.616Z but my vehicledatetime has stayed as 2021-06-14T15:07Z so I'm not sure if that means anything to get excited about or not!!!
Interesting, that's happening at the same time to vehicles in the UK and Netherlands, so perhaps some kind of OTA?

Smuddell

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Megane E Tech Launch Edition
Country flag
Interesting, that's happening at the same time to vehicles in the UK and Netherlands, so perhaps some kind of OTA?
That's what I wondered but wouldn't our cars need to be left turned on to receive an OTA?

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E - SR-AWD - Star White
Country flag
lifeCycleMode":"TRANSPORT","oemCorrelationId":0,"vehicleDateTime":"2021-06-10T12:28:33Z","tappsDateTime":"2021-06-22T12:44:17.295Z"}}

Mine changed too. Still in Antwerp.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
That's what I wondered but wouldn't our cars need to be left turned on to receive an OTA?
When we got the last OTA update my car was off the entire time - so maybe not

David-HC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR ER RWD ?
Country flag
Actually mine was almost exactly the same, I was trying to account for the hour time difference between tappsDate and British Summer Time, but went the wrong way!

Here's what mine says: "2021-06-22T12:42:34.945Z"

So they've been in after my call today - so shows the value of pestering! Yes our cars must be having everything done together!
Hi @BlackheathDiggs and @SashaLondon

Sorry to hear your dealer seems to be taking a long time to get your cars ready ?

As it looks like something has been happening today on both your cars, I thought I'd share my PTI information after my car had its PDI and eCall update on Friday ............

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1624379839005

Looks like just the ABS and BCM updated, the rest are from Antwerp !

My dealer has mine ready for Thursday (currently going through Diamondbrite) so hopefully yours may be very soon ?

Good luck,
David

PS: would be interested to compare PTI with anyone else who has had their eCall and PDI completed!

IronAddict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD SR
Country flag
Looks like lots of us are expecting our cars on Thursday. I've got a video call with the dealer tomorrow to go over the finance & then handover on Thursday! So excited, especially after seeing how good the car looked yesterday

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag

Sorry to hear your dealer seems to be taking a long time to get your cars ready ?

As it looks like something has been happening today on both your cars, I thought I'd share my PTI information after my car had its PDI and eCall update on Friday ............

My dealer has mine ready for Thursday (currently going through Diamondbrite) so hopefully yours may be very soon ?

Good luck,
David

PS: would be interested to compare PTI with anyone else who has had their eCall and PDI completed!
On my one all the dates are the same (03-06-2021). You have two dates which are different. Doesn’t bode well

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
Is anyone else able to log into their FordPass app and/or their Ford account online?

Neither are working for me. Error message when trying online and wrong password or username when trying the app… which it’s never asked for before. Strange.

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag

Good luck,
David

So my car had the eCall update and PDI on 17/06, and all of my dates changed except for the two 1970 ones. This morning it changed again I am guessing it must have had an OTA early morning? who knows!
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers etis5

TonyA

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach e
Country flag
Is there any one expecting their cars to be with their dealers on or around 24th July? as this is the date I have been provisionally given along with several of my work colleagues who have ordered them as company cars.

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
On my one all the dates are the same (03-06-2021). You have two dates which are different. Doesn’t bode well
Of mine, all are still 1st December 2020 (except the 1970 dates) - they never changed when it went through Antwerp. I think a few other early builds experienced this.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Is anyone else able to log into their FordPass app and/or their Ford account online?

Neither are working for me. Error message when trying online and wrong password or username when trying the app… which it’s never asked for before. Strange.
I think they have taken the servers down for maintenance / fixes - it may fix some of the bugs we have at the moment - so no complaints here :)

ramcd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RWD ER SPACE WHITE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
lifeCycleMode":"TRANSPORT","oemCorrelationId":0,"vehicleDateTime":"2021-06-10T12:28:33Z","tappsDateTime":"2021-06-22T12:44:17.295Z"}}

Mine changed too. Still in Antwerp.
where do you see this message at?

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E - SR-AWD - Star White
Country flag
Is there any one expecting their cars to be with their dealers on or around 24th July? as this is the date I have been provisionally given along with several of my work colleagues who have ordered them as company cars.
ive been told July 30th to my dealer.
Sponsored