Dhiren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Mustang Mach-E, ER RWD)
Occupation
Office Supplies Reseller
Country flag
I saw my first MME on the way home today on the A331 in Grabber blue. Looked awesome sitting next to me in traffic. Seriously getting impatient now. Ordered on March and it's currently waiting for it's cruise to Antwerp.
That might have been Spenser
Sponsored

Dhiren

First Name
Dhiren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Mustang Mach-E, ER RWD)
Occupation
Office Supplies Reseller
Country flag
Ok, Folks those of you who are in the London area and within the M25 this applies to you, I have had my Mustang Mache E detailed and cermaic coated from a very good friend of mine, a few from our WhatsApp group have also used him. If you are looking for someone trust worthy and someone who knows what they are doing and competative in price then please visit https://www.dtailpro.com/
He will come out to you. We all love our pride and joy so its nice to keep it well protected.

Last edited:

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Likewise- and now my welcome and puddle lights have stopped working using both keys!

Anyone else found this? I'll spend some time later working on it...

Ok, just spent 30 mins in the car trying to get to the bottome of this. Went into settings and all the right boxes were 'ticked' . In the end I deleted my profile and re-did it. Leftit about 20 mins and went back out to the car. Now the welcome lights seem to be working.

Another fault I've been experiencing recently (have no idea if it's connected to the other problems) is that easy entry/exit only works one way. When I turn off the seat goes back and down (fine). But when I return to the car and start it the seat doesn't return to the stored memory position. I have to use button 1 on the door.

I need to go out later and I can test all the functions that have had me scratching my head...

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
That might have been Spenser
Easy way to tell - was the guy behind the wheel screaming at anyone over the phone? If they were it was probably Spencer ???

Just kidding - Iā€™m being very naughty - heā€™s a very nice man when you get to know him.

Dhiren

First Name
Dhiren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Mustang Mach-E, ER RWD)
Occupation
Office Supplies Reseller
Country flag
Easy way to tell - was the guy behind the wheel screaming at anyone over the phone? If they were it was probably Spencer ???

Just kidding - Iā€™m being very naughty - heā€™s a very nice man when you get to know him.
I only Spenser that has the Grabber Blue

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Ok, just spent 30 mins in the car trying to get to the bottome of this. Went into settings and all the right boxes were 'ticked' . In the end I deleted my profile and re-did it. Leftit about 20 mins and went back out to the car. Now the welcome lights seem to be working.

Another fault I've been experiencing recently (have no idea if it's connected to the other problems) is that easy entry/exit only works one way. When I turn off the seat goes back and down (fine). But when I return to the car and start it the seat doesn't return to the stored memory position. I have to use button 1 on the door.

I need to go out later and I can test all the functions that have had me scratching my head...
This is one of life's ( or MME's) little mysteries.
I have my screens set on dark mode all the time. My drivers display has ( ? ) so far remained in dark mode. However the big screen will, now and again, suddenly decide it doesn't like dark mode and will change to light mode. I go into settings and change it and then it is fine for a while.
At least I have sorted out the 'My Journeys' issue.

benanderson89

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache E AWD SR
Country flag
My puddle and welcome lights still work. It's a computer on wheels with all the advantages and disadvantages that entails. Please let us know how you fixed your issue.
The Puddle lights on the standard petrol car were also a problem area, too. Dodgy connections, water ingress and/or condensation and after a year or so the paint started to fleck off so many cars that you ended up with a blob instead of a horse. I hope Ford have put higher quality modules in the Mach-E because getting Ford to fix the puddle lights under warranty was a MASSIVE headache.

Never, they use the same old dirty water, always wash it at home using the 2 bucket method
Yes, absolutely avoid those hand wash places. Many of them use slave labour, and that is not hyperbole. Even if you do use a legitimate hand-wash they WILL do a poor job since they need to get you in and out in only a few minutes. I took my V8 CoupƩ to a hand wash place in Cleadon Village a few times, the sort of area where you sometimes had Bentleys in hand-wash (no idea what must be going through the owner's minds), and my pristine car came out of it with swirl marks. I had to really get crafty with the polish.

WOW!!, thats a beauty
He was! I miss him dearly. :(
My employer at the time did the sneaky thing of having me train someone new who was actually my replacement and then letting me go with "loss of office" one week before the two years kicked in giving me free representation. I was FURIOUS. Within the same month I then sustained a gym injury that three years later is still an issue, meaning I couldn't use the clutch. Car got sold, and all the cash I'd dropped on mods just got flushed down the toilet. Thankfully I was able to cancel my order on the GT350 Throttle Body before that was shipped out, which was going to accompany an intake system from Mishimoto and a Cat-Back + resonator delete from MBRP.

I've still not forgiven the my old boss; I was the happiest man alive when I found out he had to mortgage his house to keep his business afloat because his business partner thought he was so much of a cock he withdrew from the company taking all his money out of it! ?

But I digress. I always go into a mini rant when I talk about why I had to get rid of my old Pony.

cleave

First Name
cleave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang mache
Occupation
civil servant
Country flag
Anyone having issues using the Ford pass app ? Only get to the terms and conditions page and get an error message ā€˜something went wrongā€™

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Anyone having issues using the Ford pass app ? Only get to the terms and conditions page and get an error message ā€˜something went wrongā€™

So, I'm not alone then?!

bl0ke

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
ProximusAl said:
I was driving to the shop to grab 4 cans of Stella tonight and my car announced 6 minute delay due to traffic.
I was leaving Grimsby in rain when I got a message on the display about 'dangerous road conditions 600 yards ahead'. That was impressive.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
So, I'm not alone then?!
Mineā€™s ok at the moment but Iā€™ve had that happen in the past a couple of times. Normally just force quit the app and restart it and it behaves itself after that.

Trevor

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4EX
Occupation
Comms
Country flag
Well that was a colossal waste of time. I booked my car into my dealer, Gates Stevenage.Today was the earliest date available. Dropped it off at 9AM this morning. Got a call from them around 2PM. They apparently didnt really know what to look for, they ran diagnostics on the heating system and nothing was flagged. They noticed some other modules in the car needed firmware updates so they thought if they updated those other modules it might fix the issue with he heating system, guess it makes sense when you have nothing else to go on. I got a call from them around 5.15PM. They had installed all available updates and the heater still wasnā€™t doing what it was supposed to.They said they were getting ā€˜some heat; and asked if I would pick up the car and monitor it for a few days in the hope that I would get full heating functionality . He said they had called Ford head office for some assistance but they werenā€™t really helpful. I picked up the car just before 6PM, I dont know what nonsense they were telling me on the phone, there was no more heat coming from the vents than when i dropped it off. Basically my car is in exactly the same condition as it was prior tod dropping it off. So I now have to call them again tomorrow morning and book it in again. But the bigger issue is these guys appear to know about as much about the inner workings of these electric cars as anyone on this forum. WTF am i supposed to do now? Drop my car off on Monday for another full day or couple of days for some engineer to google the issue and hope he finds a solution?
Dropped mine off. Wasn't touched for an hour. Did updates. Didn't complete list of jobs. Didn't fix my main issues. Still awaiting a reply from tech support. Mach E Support are no help either. Totally useless.

Trevor

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4EX
Occupation
Comms
Country flag
I was leaving Grimsby in rain when I got a message on the display about 'dangerous road conditions 600 yards ahead'. That was impressive.
I had one. Didn't see any issue though.

Andyg

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD sr
Country flag
Delete app and reinstall, I had this today as well
Sponsored