Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E SR RWD
Occupation
Production Manager
Country flag
A strange this happened last week, my estimated range seemed to jump up by 25%, ordinarily a full charge would give approximately 220-230 miles of range. Now it‘s showing 270? The EV history hasn’t been reset since April when I had the CSP 21P22 update applied (almost 5k miles ago). The car is a SR RWD.
I have a 200 mile round trip today so it will be interesting to see how the car does against the expected range.
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 126DD655-13F3-42FA-9157-66B35ECEBCF1
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Yes I've had this message today also. I think the notification falls off the edge when the field action has been completed. I know you can't delete it yourself.

EDIT - Just found the notice attached. Very strange as we already have a second keyfob in the UK.
This didn't apply to UK cars as we already get 2 keys. It was for the US market because they only had 1 key AND PAAK which didn't work properly. As we didn't get PAAK it doesn't apply.

Jonno21

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD Long Range Space White
Country flag
This didn't apply to UK cars as we already get 2 keys. It was for the US market because they only had 1 key AND PAAK which didn't work properly. As we didn't get PAAK it doesn't apply.
I'm just wondering why UK owners got this message as logically if it goes by VIN then Ford should have a record of cars exported to the UK so as you say this action doesn't apply to us. I wonder about the accuracy of the Ford databases as at the very least you will get people who aren't in the know ringing up their Ford dealer unnecessarily for a problem that doesn't exist. It just gives the media another misleading story to report about, with recall shock horror! headlines even though WE know it's not a recall. In fact for our US friends it's a bonus.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Yes I've had this message today also. I think the notification falls off the edge when the field action has been completed. I know you can't delete it yourself.

EDIT - Just found the notice attached. Very strange as we already have a second keyfob in the UK.
So does the key fob that you have include both the frunk and liftgate buttons? Or just the liftgate?

Thanks,

Mike

Jonno21

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD Long Range Space White
Country flag
So does the key fob that you have include both the frunk and liftgate buttons? Or just the liftgate?

Thanks,

Mike
Just the liftgate. It's basically a Ford Fiesta key, not even a Mach E key as the Fiesta key stops transmitting the signal when not moved. This was to satisfy the UK insurance companies.

cyberman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E AWD SR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hey UK Mach E drivers, I want to ask for your help again on the subject of "1-Pedal Drive disengages / stops working while driving". I posted about it on this UK thread back on 8 July 2022 here:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/uk-customers.588/post-460278
A few days ago another UK driver @AntG posted a new thread here:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/one-pedal-mode-stops-working-without-warning.20756/
in which he describes the exact same behaviour as my own vehicle. By what is probably coincidence his vehicle is also MY 2022 AWD with Standard Range battery. So I'm asking again:
+ are there any other UK drivers out there who have had 1-Pedal Drive disengage while driving?
+ are there any other UK drivers of MY 2022 AWD with Standard Range battery who drive with 1-Pedal Drive and who have no problems with it.
Do please reply to this post and help us try to understand this issue. The dealer Gates of St Albans to which @AntG took his car could not diagnose the problem. Can you help us to help them (and my dealer Evans Halshaw in Preston next month). Thanks!

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag

In the US they only got one key and like it says, because PAAK is not working correctly, the US customers have demanded a second key.

Ford are probably too stupid to realise that we never had PAAK and never received the original Mustang key. 🤣🤣

Wynter

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT
Occupation
Cloud Engineer
Country flag
There were boats leaving Veracruz on the 5th and 6th August, the next one isn’t until end of Aug. Hopefully yours is on one of the early Aug boats
whereismymme just updated, my car is due at the dealers 5-19 October :)

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
A strange this happened last week, my estimated range seemed to jump up by 25%, ordinarily a full charge would give approximately 220-230 miles of range. Now it‘s showing 270? The EV history hasn’t been reset since April when I had the CSP 21P22 update applied (almost 5k miles ago). The car is a SR RWD.
I have a 200 mile round trip today so it will be interesting to see how the car does against the expected range.
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 126DD655-13F3-42FA-9157-66B35ECEBCF1
how did you do?
Mine jumped from a usual 270ish 100% to 350 last week too!

ocr_salty

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR RWD, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
In the US they only got one key and like it says, because PAAK is not working correctly, the US customers have demanded a second key.

Ford are probably too stupid to realise that we never had PAAK and never received the original Mustang key. 🤣🤣
Just seen on Facebook, someone went to their dealer after getting this FSA in the app, and they got MUSTANG BRANDED KEYFOBS, 2 of them!

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Just seen on Facebook, someone went to their dealer after getting this FSA in the app, and they got MUSTANG BRANDED KEYFOBS, 2 of them!

Sorry but i don't believe it, which could be why post was deleted. Would void (at worst) or increase their insurance because they haven't got the stipulated motion sensor built in.

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag

Thanks for the heads up on this . I had read this as well.

Emailed the Exec Office registering my dissatisfaction.

As one who has fought from the outset for the Mustang key and been promised regular updates from Ford, I was well p***ed off when I read that!

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
Sorry but i don't believe it, which could be why post was deleted. Would void (at worst) or increase their insurance because they haven't got the stipulated motion sensor built in.
That’s been the delay in us getting them while Ford put the technology into a Mustang Key as I understood it.

ocr_salty

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR RWD, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
The post hasn’t been deleted, you may have to be a member of the group to see it.
Sponsored