James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e AWD EXT (iconic silver)
Occupation
Developer
Country flag
It looks like your SYNC and iOS version should support CarPlay with EV routing - I’ll have to look into that a bit more for you.

I used it this morning … as you can see from the CarPlay screenshots from the Mach-E the battery integration all works.

5855689C-816E-44AF-8AD1-7316F8B1AACB.png
43980970-A6E8-482E-BCC4-BC627CBBCE1A.png
BCE0C318-9B90-41D7-92CB-3E836E6C29E5.png
Hi WD,
Thanks very much for being so helpful!
Forgive my delayed reply.
Strange news is that after recent driving, my Welcome Lights including visible Puddle Lights, actually activate when approaching the my locked MME, now, even after 3days. (Puddle lights only visible at night with locked car & mirrors folded of course)
Further though, I can categorically confirm that my Apple Maps does not provide any battery integration information through Apple CarPlay on my 2021 Build1 MME AWD EXD. I did get the Turn by Turn only. After you message I did some trip planning in Apple Maps in the MME to lovely Norwich from
Lincolnshire and only Miles & Routing appear. (some pics below)
I did get 2.3 & 2.6 Power-Up updates in April, but never got any messages to set up EV routing in CarPlay nor on my IPhone IOS 16.2. I saw these posted in an earlier post of your about Apple Maps and adding your vehicles to Apple Maps.

Ikenna at FP Community still says there is no EV Data for Apple Maps in UK, something you proved without doubt is not true. Clearly as per usual they are clueless and not getting information from Ford Technical Dept. The UKBEV & FP Team also have admitted that they cannot get much actual technical support information from Ford to support MME owners, and now say you need to talk to your Dealer! Quite a sad state of affairs really for how FORD handling their flagship EV owners. Ford Motors Ltd now averages 1 ⭐ with Trust Pilot from customers. It’s a good thing there is a community base out in this forum who can ask questions, help, and support support each other.

You mentioned that OTA’s in UK and EU are not that far behind USA. But looking over the ton features added there so far, it seems a long way off, especially after 4.1.3 which provides the gull new updated display, with volume knob controlled HVAC settings. They also have the reconfigured increased usable kWh from 2022 now applied backdated to earlier MME. In my case it’d be 91kWh from 88kWH. Also you will see that for some time they have bluetooth connectivity for (2) devices, which is very handy when not travelling alone. I had this going back to a 2015 X5. Allowing
another device to play music while primary phone stays connected for calls & carplay. So many new features we sure could use. Ford Support claims updates are delayed because our non PAAK issues, and especially for the illusive missing FRUNK button, which they will not even reply to now.

Is there much can be done by FDRS & FORSCAN?

Thanks WD! 🙏🏻

DC738C99-51AD-42F8-B3C8-8242CE10B608.jpeg

5E612BC9-DA69-4890-9ACF-25F4E726EC65.jpeg

805509B2-C9A6-43D5-B6E3-7303B5B9D7BE.jpeg

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
For those of you with missing snowflake woes....

Ford updated their FDRS software that is used by dealerships with a new release today. While I was poking around looking to see what's new I noticed a new "Programmable feature" option that wasn't on the list before....

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1676554170957

So if you have a dealer that's having issues working out how to activate your missing icy road indicator on your Instrument Panel display (I know there's at least two of you out there) - point them to this which will help them activate it for you.

Last edited:

waltermorel

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
For those of you with missing snowflake woes....

Ford updated their FDRS software that is used by dealerships with a new release today, and while I was poking around looking to see what's new I noticed a new "Programmable feature" option that wasn't on the list before....

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1676554170957

So if you have a dealer that's having issues working out how to activate your missing icy road indicator on your Instrument Panel display (I know there's at least two of you out there) - point them to this which will help them activate it for you.
Thank you 🙏
Any APIM update for UK/EU ?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Thank you 🙏
Any APIM update for UK/EU ?
Unfortunately still no new APIM update for UK, but Friday is historically update day, so maybe - just maybe ;)🤞

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
I have a fully flat tyre on the 19-inch front offside (SR AWD). The car is at home and I cannot look this up. Does anyone know what tyre the car comes with? Is it continental or Michelin? I want to book someone to come and change it.

Teslaeata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red one
Country flag
I have a fully flat tyre on the 19-inch front offside (SR AWD). The car is at home and I cannot look this up. Does anyone know what tyre the car comes with? Is it continental or Michelin? I want to book someone to come and change it.
Just looking it up. The tyre may repair if puncture’s not on outer shoulder. That puncture repair stuff in the boot with compressor is really good to keep you going until you can get to a tyre shop if you’re struggling. Dead simple to use, just follow instructions.

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E - SR-AWD - Star White
Country flag
I have the same car.

It will be a Bridgestone T005, 225/55R19 103H

Edit: You are going to struggle to get the 103H version. I've just checked BlackCircles and Oponeo and they only have the 99V versions. I don't know if that is enough load rating.

Teslaeata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red one
Country flag
Continental are the only OE approved tyre provider for Ford’s Mach-e that I can find, tyre fitter should find size from registration number. Probably 225/55r19 103V XL. Hope that’s useful.

Teslaeata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red one
Country flag
Interesting tyre-talk, spurred me on to order a set for RWD ER “big red”, 2nd rear pair 1st front pair at 49k, going with Bridgestone Weather Control A005. Can’t be arsed with summer & winter tyres, can’t afford to drop an economy or grip level from the Conti Premium Contact 6 tyres - can now only see these advertised as summer tyres anyway at the moment, or is that just me🤷🏼‍♂️

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E - SR-AWD - Star White
Country flag
Interesting tyre-talk, spurred me on to order a set for RWD ER “big red”, 2nd rear pair 1st front pair at 49k, going with Bridgestone Weather Control A005. Can’t be arsed with summer & winter tyres, can’t afford to drop an economy or grip level from the Conti Premium Contact 6 tyres - can now only see these advertised as summer tyres anyway at the moment, or is that just me🤷🏼‍♂️
What size did you go for on the Weather Controls? I cant see them in 225/55R19, or is your RWD 18"?

JohnG789

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mclaren 540c, , Abarth 124 spider ,SLK AMG, Mach-e
Occupation
Managing Director
Country flag
I have 4 Mach E 18 inch tyres, continental premium contact 225/60/R18
only done 800 miles no punctures or repairs. They came from the factory fitted wheels on my 2022 ext range RWD.
Anyone interested in making me an offer for two or all 4.
collection only from Huddersfield or Oldham.