Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Recieved today a nice message from the dealer. Delivery initially scheduled end of February in the Netherlands. Updated to delivery in June. Unbelievable.
Seems the NA market will be delivered first. Or something else is going on.
I do hope this is just a dealer in NL being over cautious - and not a true indicator of EU shipping in general.

Reading on here that many US deliveries also delayed due to logistics backlog in Mexico.

COVID impacts really starting to kick in again:(
Sponsored

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
I do hope this is just a dealer in NL being over cautious - and not a true indicator of EU shipping in general.

Reading on here that many US deliveries also delayed due to logistics backlog in Mexico.

Yeah I noticed that as I scan the other europe forums for clues as to what is going on. Mine is est delivery mid June too.

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
do I use the line " If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. ." in my phone call?

or do I just say I've worked in IT ?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I've just rung the contact centre and they say the team will take 5 days to get back to me and have taken my details. Grahame do you have a secret as to how you can get through to someone straight away?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I've just rung the contact centre and they say the team will take 5 days to get back to me and have taken my details. Grahame do you have a secret as to how you can get through to someone straight away?
I'm afraid not. If I have a secret then even I am not aware of it. I just email and Rebecca replies when she can. The only time I rang was right at the beginning of my process to change my version from SR to ER because of the level of specs. I would imagine that they are busier than ever at the moment with people wanting to change dealers, changing specs, querying dates etc.. I know it's not much comfort to you but I would only say bear with it. I think they are trying their upmost to get more customers to confirm/order because I think they are disappointed with the way things are going at the moment

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Yes, with everything that’s going on just now I’m cutting them a wee bit of slack.
I don’t think their system is helping them. Having to speak to 3 or 4 people to get an answer will clog things up. It’s been a perfect storm for the launch of a new car.
Fingers crossed that storm is beginning to clear. ?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm afraid not. If I have a secret then even I am not aware of it. I just email and Rebecca replies when she can. The only time I rang was right at the beginning of my process to change my version from SR to ER because of the level of specs. I would imagine that they are busier than ever at the moment with people wanting to change dealers, changing specs, querying dates etc.. I know it's not much comfort to you but I would only say bear with it. I think they are trying their upmost to get more customers to confirm/order because I think they are disappointed with the way things are going at the moment
yeah that makes sense, cheers.

What email address do you contact them at please?

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
yeah that makes sense, cheers.

What email address do you contact them at please?
i've been using "[email protected]". I think the first time you do it allocates a CRM ref number and that case number is picked up by one of the team. Typical response is a few days, SLA say max three days.

I got my colour change but the delivery date has gone out... they warned me but said it would adjust back again... fingers crossed.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
thanks! I've sent a polite email.
Have you tried your dealer for production date. If it has been built or if it is close to production his vista should have been updated. The other option, if you have a vin, is the tracker via the tracking tab

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Have you tried your dealer for production date. If it has been built or if it is close to production his vista should have been updated. The other option, if you have a vin, is the tracker via the tracking tab
thanks, I did but I'm not convinced by the information I'm getting from them.

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
We are jumping ship... dont panic though. We are moving our order from St Albans to Edgware Road!
As for what have I named my car...Sally of course.
Have you had your VIN yet from either dealer? Interested in how the "other" Space white MME is doing..

My dealer gave me mine. And putting it in the VIN tracker finds the car, primary status is still order processing, but oddly enough the receipt date is 28/08/2020 even though I only placed the order on 19/12/2020. I wonder if I've been allocated a cancelled order.

It also explains why others are getting orders processed quicker, the spec they want must match cancelled pre-orders which were already scheduled for production.

Smoothbond

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD
Country flag
Looks like I might be the only one that doesnt think a delay till june is the worst thing in the world. Its not like I can go anywhere right now , with Lockdown that doesnt appear to be letting up anytime soon.
Sponsored