jcm6084

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Just thought I'd post after seeing a couple of others recently say they'd ordered via their company car scheme on Lex.
I placed my order a week or two ago and if you login to Lex's driver portal you can see their rough ETA for your car. Mine reads the 23rd of July.
Lord knows how accurate that is - we shall see in the coming months!
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
In the last hour my eta end date has gone blank. I can't see that this would happen on it's own so someone must be doing something. I daresay it will go back to 1990-01-01 when they realise they can't find my car to take to the docks.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
In the last hour my eta end date has gone blank. I can't see that this would happen on it's own so someone must be doing something. I daresay it will go back to 1990-01-01 when they realise they can't find my car to take to the docks.
Mine did the same earlier in the week, and then reverted back to 1990 the next day.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
They might be running a process on the database reading through all records and applying something like a calculation but I doubt it.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
They might be running a process on the database reading through all records and applying something like a calculation but I doubt it.
I wondered if it was anything to do with them getting a charge before being moved and being ready to put into transit mode.

The trip to the docks is actually quite a long one - wonder if it will be train or transporter?

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Perhaps they cant find yours either
Maybe we should all press the "activate vehicle" button in the Ford pass app to help them locate our cars... Me! Me! Me! ?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Maybe we should all press the "activate vehicle" button in the Ford pass app to help them locate our cars... Me! Me! Me! ?
Well funny you should mention that - I have hit that a few times, and it's been rejected almost instantly every time. I last did it over a week ago and it's still pending :)

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot 2021-02-03 at 12.51.23

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
I'd expect on those transporters as per the photos we saw recently on a thread.

Patches

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost. MME FE RR AWD ER
Occupation
Procurement Consultant
Country flag
@Wonky_Donkey, for the UK Mach-E Order Status spreadsheet, it would be great to have a column to identify the First Editions (eg FE Yes/No?). This may help to show if the FE's haven't been built yet and are being delayed for delivery in June 2020 irrespective of pre-order date. Mine is a FE.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
@Wonky_Donkey, for the UK Mach-E Order Status spreadsheet, it would be great to have a column to identify the First Editions (eg FE Yes/No?). This may help to show if the FE's haven't been built yet and are being delayed for delivery in June 2020 irrespective of pre-order date. Mine is a FE.
Done - added and updated :)