Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicles
2013 Ford Fusion Energi, 2021 Mach-E First Edition (ordered)
Country flag
I’m sure this is a stupid question: what’s ADM? I’ve only ever purchased Fords and Lincoln’s on A (then after my father passed away) X plans, so the car purchase process to me is “here’s my PIN”. Usually, the dealer comes back to me and says “oh, and Ford has these promotions right now that we’re applying: “ and rattles off things like “Northeast regional retention cash $500” and maybe one other, then usually a $2K or something from ford and 0% interest financing.
Additional Dealer Markup. Extra cost the dealer adds above MSRP. New Car Dealer Fee Glossary (carbuyingtips.com)

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicles
Mach-E FE reserved, Nissan Leaf, Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Which doesn't apply to Plan purchases. If you use a plan, there will be no ADM.
As long as the dealer agrees to accept X-Plan pricing on the Mach E purchase.

There’s an entire thread on this. Search for ADM in thread titles.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicles
2015 Mustang Convertible (to be replaced by MME RT 1), 2016 Dodge Durango
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Why are there only discussions about plans and pricing and stuff over here? Please make a new thread and use this one only for news from the factory!! Please!!
This is actually a very valid point. We've gotten a little carried away here

jparduhn70

Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Escape Titanium
Country flag
While I really like the spirit of everyone on the board, I have to agree with @timbop here. I know we're over 100 pages deep since the beginning of the thread, but it's strayed from the original topic several times. I get email notifications every time there's a post because I want to be up-to-date, and if I start ignoring them because they're meaningless, I'll miss something important like @trutolife27 shared with us the other day about the progress at the plant. That would be disappointing.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicles
Mach-E FE reserved, Nissan Leaf, Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Why are there only discussions about plans and pricing and stuff over here? Please make a new thread and use this one only for news from the factory!! Please!!
No need for new threads. There are already threads on plans and pricing.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/has-anyone-crunched-the-ford-option-numbers.1347/
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...nal-lease-option-or-competitive-numbers.1435/
and the very current
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...g-price-reduced-on-all-models-except-gt.1498/

JoelOclock

First Name
Joel
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Cleaned up. Insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. I encourage everyone to use the Report post function for these violations.
Wish you’d adopted this when I was getting called a ‘clown’ by Ken

janitorjim

Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
Cleaned up. Insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. I encourage everyone to use the Report post function for these violations.
does that mean I lost some reaction points because my cat in a tree photo is gone?

Shayne

Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Prem ER
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
does that mean I lost some reaction points because my cat in a tree photo is gone?
That is just crazy! Next thing they will be playing with your youtube views. There is just no justice online. I will hit you up with a like on your next post for sure.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicles
2016 Escape, 2019 Fusion Energi
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
This is actually a very valid point. We've gotten a little carried away here
Honestly, on this thread I just pull it up when it hits under what’s new. It picks me up where I left off, and I just scroll past the non on point discussion. I pretty much ignore my emails and just do that and review my notifications.
i enjoy some of the conversation even when it goes off the rails a bit. But that’s just me.

JamieGeek

Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Bolt EV, Thor Axis, former C-Max Energi, former Focus Electric
Country flag
Honestly, on this thread I just pull it up when it hits under what’s new. It picks me up where I left off, and I just scroll past the non on point discussion. I pretty much ignore my emails and just do that and review my notifications.
i enjoy some of the conversation even when it goes off the rails a bit. But that’s just me.
Yeah I just do the same thing: start at whats new and scroll past anything that I don't feel like reading. Some days I read it some days I skip. Some days I mention shrimp in the frunk.

Advertisement