Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicles
2014 Nissan Murano Platinum
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
For those worried about the incentive, i believe that it will be up to the dealers to fix it. They are wise enough to fix it on the bill.
kryden99, I f you're referring to the NJ $5k incentive, I don't think Dealers have the latitude to change the MSRP. Only Ford can do that as far as I know.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Nissan Rogue, Future Infinite Blue Mach E
Country flag
I know here in canada the extra fees do not count as part of the MSRP which is why its a separate line on the bill. In our province the MME premium has already been cleared for the incentive. Funny enough i dont think the FE qualifies.

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Reaction score
First Name
Jean
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Well, a lot of info today more this evening maybe.
Two meetings already and one to go.

No problems with the supply of batteries now coming in from LG chem Poland.
The problem again with be meeting the demand 3 to 5 years from now.

EPA did clear over 300 miles on EXT RWD long range. Didn't' say anything about the other models but he was all smiles. EPA announcement will be out before December 1st.

CNET had nothing but rave reviews for the Ford Mache. The build quality and style are more on par for a vehicle in this price segment.

Demos models are almost finished.

There will be some special delivery plans to try to get as many Mache to customers in 2020 as
ford can.

OKTB is next week and Europe OKTB will be in December.

If all goes good by November 28th they will already be loaded and start heading to the dealers.

Will get to see the Mache myself this Monday. As many different reviews will be testing.

Supply is an issue with covid. As we have talked many times. But ford feels very good right now with the mache. Suppliers are working tremendous hours to keep up with the pace.

laucnqq.png

launch.png

new new.png

new.png

okaaa.png
@trutolife27 .. thanks for the update.. are you able to give us a range (i.e., 5 to 15%) of how much above 300 miles designed for? I know you said a lot of information is forthcoming next week, but you over peaked my and probably everyone's interest.. lol

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicles
CX727 K3RM
Country flag
Pretty cool that 76% of US orders are Premium, and 79% of US forum member reported orders are also Premium.

I'm mildly surprised that the stats lined up so well. Perhaps the type of person who orders a car so far in advance also has significant correlation with those who decide to talk about their advance orders on social forums?

dbsb3233

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicles
2013 Escape Titanium, 2021 Mustang Mach-E FE (Red)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
@trutolife27 .. thanks for the update.. are you able to give us a range (i.e., 5 to 15%) of how much above 300 miles designed for? I know you said a lot of information is forthcoming next week, but you over peaked my and probably everyone's interest.. lol
I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything significantly over. I'd look for barely over. Like 303 or something.

We already had the Canadian sticker clue saying 211 for the AWD SR (210 target).

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicles
Mach-E FE reserved, Nissan Leaf, Toyota Tacoma
Country flag

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Reaction score
First Name
Jean
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything significantly over. I'd look for barely over. Like 303 or something.

We already had the Canadian sticker clue saying 211 for the AWD SR (210 target).
Copy. Well that would be better than the range that everyone has been disappointed with.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicles
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicles
Country flag
THE numbers I saw were over 20,000 NA and 20,000 EURO and over 20,000 reservations for the GT.
How about 76% of orders are premium models.
That's exactly what our order tracking statistics say, too. 76%.

Advertisement