Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Don't have the June production numbers yet but through May they were still just under 7,000 per month.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico 1625232901722

Sobmartin

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Prius Prime
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My dealer told me today that the reason my Mach-ev is still sitting in Kansas City is that a computer chip needed to be installed. it will be another month before it will be on its way west.
It arrived today. Everything works fine!

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
Not very likely to be FEs at this time; those should already have been built and shipped by now.
This.

Even if we were to say for the sake of argument that all the Grabber Blue Mach-Es in that picture are older, pre-production First Edition models still sitting there for some reason, you can clearly see a dozen or so Cyber Orange GT models in the picture as well.

It makes perfect sense that Ford was building pre-production GTs in late june since they are building customer orders now.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
This video is for girls and boys, but I'm a kid too (just ask my boss!).

There are a few nice shots of Mustang Mach-E assembly.

And oh yeah -- check out the plant manager's belt buckle!!!
Why is he wearing a Star Fleet uniform?

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Is that big black rectangle on the rear where the license plate is normal?? I've never noticed that before. That looks terrible to me, like a panel fell off or something.
It looks to be a temporary tag. I've seen that on another video of a demo car. It goes in the cargo area and hangs out of the back with the plate so it doesn't actually attach, and also protects the vehicle.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It looks to be a temporary tag. I've seen that on another video of a demo car. It goes in the cargo area and hangs out of the back with the plate so it doesn't actually attach, and also protects the vehicle.
That's a big ass tag holder! But I guess it's probably designed to hold all shapes of plates (NA and Europe).

Now that I look at it closer, it looks like it could even be fabric, maybe attached with straps underneath. At first it looked like it was actually part of the car.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
That's a big ass tag holder! But I guess it's probably designed to hold all shapes of plates (NA and Europe).

Now that I look at it closer, it looks like it could even be fabric, maybe attached with straps underneath. At first it looked like it was actually part of the car.

I can't find the video where I saw one more like the one in the pic above, but this video has something similar.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I can't find the video where I saw one more like the one in the pic above, but this video has something similar.

The one in that video just looks like the standard temporary dealer plate holder we typically see. I see those all the time. I've just never seen one cover 1/3rd of the vehicle rear before like the upper photo.
Sponsored