kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
Are you planning on saying something before you arrive home in it? Or waiting a few months and just keep saying you are test driving it? Or maybe just never acknowledge it's existence?
So I told her at Christmas but she didn't know when I was getting it so I showed up a couple of weeks ago with it and she loves it.
Sponsored

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag

Sobmartin

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Prius Prime
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My dealer told me today that the reason my Mach-ev is still sitting in Kansas City is that a computer chip needed to be installed. it will be another month before it will be on its way west.

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
Those GT's in the bottom left??
Good eye.

They must be. The yellow-ish color jibes with what Cyber Orange looks like under bright artificial light, and I think the only Grabber Blue Mach-Es being produced at this point are GTs.

Based on what we we've seen so far with confirmed build dates, official GT production doesn't begin until next week. So these could be internal demonstrator cars not intended for owners hands.

noflipping

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium 4X, Focus Electric
Country flag
Good eye.

They must be. The yellow-ish color jibes with what Cyber Orange looks like under bright artificial light, and I think the only Grabber Blue Mach-Es being produced at this point are GTs.

Based on what we we've seen so far with confirmed build dates, official GT production doesn't begin until next week. So these could be internal demonstrator cars not intended for owners hands.
Too bad that's not what color the yellow actually is. I've always been a HUGE fan of "Fly Yellow." Best Ferrari color for sure.