First Name
joe
Reaction score
First Name
joe
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium RWD Extended Range
Country flag
My friends from Mexico left this in the MME I have right now.

I did find it strange, that on the back it had a lunch order. 🤔

To the owners asking why there are more miles / kilo in on it. :p

tempImageQ4QpLc.png
Heh, my dealer signed the whole deal on mine without it actually being there, and put 20 on the odometer statement to allow for PDI. They better hope this doesn't happen

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Heh, my dealer signed the whole deal on mine without it actually being there, and put 20 on the odometer statement to allow for PDI. They better hope this doesn't happen
You should not be signing without the vehicle being there and make sure the odometer is adjusted If greater than 20

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Reaction score
First Name
joe
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium RWD Extended Range
Country flag
It was the last day of the month, and they wanted to get the deal signed. By agreeing to push the whole thing through now I was able to make the deal I wanted on both price and my trade, plus, I was able to guarantee availability without the possibility of someone else swooping it up or having to place an order that wouldn't be filled until May or later. I had walked in off the street without a reservation and will have a car sooner than many who ordered months ago

Is there some risk? Sure, but basically only in that I may have to wait a little longer (they quoted it should be here end of March, but with the stop-ships, I might be a couple of weeks further out). If it has a few more miles on it because Ford did a quality check, I'm not going to get super upset. If something happens and the train crashes and the car is destroyed, well, Ford will owe me my down payment and trade value and I'll start the process over again, but I don't think I'm going to get completely screwed out of $50k by Ford or the dealer

Advertisement

Advertisement