JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Heh, my dealer signed the whole deal on mine without it actually being there, and put 20 on the odometer statement to allow for PDI. They better hope this doesn't happen
You should not be signing without the vehicle being there and make sure the odometer is adjusted If greater than 20

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
It was the last day of the month, and they wanted to get the deal signed. By agreeing to push the whole thing through now I was able to make the deal I wanted on both price and my trade, plus, I was able to guarantee availability without the possibility of someone else swooping it up or having to place an order that wouldn't be filled until May or later. I had walked in off the street without a reservation and will have a car sooner than many who ordered months ago

Is there some risk? Sure, but basically only in that I may have to wait a little longer (they quoted it should be here end of March, but with the stop-ships, I might be a couple of weeks further out). If it has a few more miles on it because Ford did a quality check, I'm not going to get super upset. If something happens and the train crashes and the car is destroyed, well, Ford will owe me my down payment and trade value and I'll start the process over again, but I don't think I'm going to get completely screwed out of $50k by Ford or the dealer

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
So I heard about that chip shortage... Has it already affected production...? Slowed down or stopped?

My build week is this week.... Was able to see my vin on tracker up until yesterday... But no luck today...

Might just be because it's entering production, I sure hope it does

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Now if he’ll just hurry up and clock SEND! ???
He did, but the update got shunted to some place in Kansas City for a quality concern.

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag

theog.ho

in a hands free zone, the car will operate without your hands on the wheel as long as it detects your eyes are looking at the road ahead. Of course, as with any drivers assistance feature, the driver should be ready and able to intervene whenever necessary. And this would not negate any laws regarding texting while driving ?

bluecruise1.png

bluecruise2.png

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Out of curiosity, have all First Editions been built at this point, anyone still waiting on theirs? Feel like this has been the case for a while now.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Any news when the plant will start making the GT? Will they only make GT’s for a while or intermix the models when they start making them?
Sponsored