Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E RWD Premium
Country flag
Mine was produced 11/20 - still sitting in Old Mexico. Hoping to see some movement this coming week!
Sponsored

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
You guys rate pretty well, getting them done that early. I thought I was in the cool club getting done on Dec 10th.

Our cars have the same birthday!

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If that's the case, I hope they extend the deadline to convert a reservation to an order.
Remember to keep checking the tour page weekly too. Still nothing in that region yet, but they do keep adding more dates every few days.

Upcoming stops currently scheduled in NM, CO, NV, NY, NJ.

https://mustangmachetour.com/

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
It might be the production start date? Mine shows 11 25 2020 and my scheduled production start date was 12/1/20. But who knows
Not exactly sure where your production date is coming from, but the start and end dates are the same. Most times you get a build week and then a scheduled for production date which is the date the MME was built. Seems that the MME you ordered was built on 12/1. Congratulations!

No one is quite sure when the "Built" milestone is filled in. One suggestion was when it shipped. We may know soon.

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
Now we'll just move on to obsessing over which have shipped, how fast they're shipping, how they're shipping, tracking down trains and truck haulers, etc.

But really, pretty exciting news!
So whose going to be driving by the tracks following their Mach E to delivery lol or hijacking the train to unload car yourself.

lol

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
So whose going to be driving by the tracks following their Mach E to delivery lol or hijacking the train to unload car yourself.

lol
Not like most of us have anything else to do right now since the pandemic what a nice trip to Mexico going to matter for good cause delivery of car

and just buy with Pesos lol might be cheaper lol.

TheBluf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Sonata
Country flag
Does anyone know how we'll be notified of a delivery date once our car ships? Let the excitement begin!

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
Not exactly sure where your production date is coming from, but the start and end dates are the same. Most times you get a build week and then a scheduled for production date which is the date the MME was built. No one is quite sure when the "Built" milestone is filled in. One suggestion was when it shipped. We may know soon.
Mine was scheduled 12/1 per this from my dealer.

Screenshot_20201104-194839.png

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
Does anyone know how we'll be notified of a delivery date once our car ships? Let the excitement begin!
You will most likely get email or phone call from dealer letting you know when it has arrived or when ready for pick up which means they have done their inspection and races it around town and you can drive it now

but you will know when it arrived on the tracker as well so you can bug your dealer every hour until they release it to you.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I totally expect the dealership to call and say "Oh, your Mach-E arrived yesterday, we needed to prep and test the vehicle, please ignore the extra 300 miles"

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag

lol
Lol, I can picture it now... all of us stalking and crowding around each truck as they unload it:
Mine? Mine? MINE?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico seagulls