Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Just wait til we have YouTube-like waits as ads play before "D" is recognized.

Anybody want to bet how long before we see on-screen ads for chain restaurants/hotels/movies that have charging stations demanding our attention?

Where's my shotgun.
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Mine says weird stuff too. I usually have lunch at the same place and if I get into the car around the time I normally take lunch then it will suggest that location about half the time. The other half it suggests the spot next door which is a beauty salon or something. Also, when heading to the office it suggests the place across the street. I would like to turn it off too. I mean.........I go to these places often so I am pretty sure I know my way and don't need the Nav to get there.
Sometimes I wonder what the software engineers are thinking...... ?

I wonder if this is how you turn that on or off?

1615592127108.png
If you turn off the intelligent suggestions do you get dumb suggestions instead?

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
Mine throws these messages... nut or "Thumpers Splatter". I have NEVER typed that phrase into my vehicle. It also disappears before I can tap it to see what its about.

exact33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Fusion
Country flag
I keep getting a daycare message even though my kids are teens. Thanks for the tip on intelligent suggestions. That puppy is so being turned off

SpacePony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Preimum AWD Ext. Battery
Country flag
So, I get the "business" that is next to my house every time I start up from home. It is not a real business. Also, it's dumb to suggest the place next door from where I am.

Is there any way to delete a single MyTrends entry?
Go to Where to> My Trends > select the entry that’s wrong (you should be on a page with the “Go” button), scroll down/ pull the bottom of the page up and select the trash button to delete it.

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
Go to Where to> My Trends > select the entry that’s wrong (you should be on a page with the “Go” button), scroll down/ pull the bottom of the page up and select the trash button to delete it.
Thanks! I think that worked!