Will my Mach e ever get here? How do I find out info?

OP
OP

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
Palsapp.com will provide some info showing it really is in-transit. My Built bullet had a date under it, 07/16/21. To me it looks like you’re in good shape for a Oct dealer delivery.
Thanks for the info. I don't share your optimism. I don't have a date under my built. It has looked like this since mid July when it said it would be here by end of August. Palsapp has the same pending screen for 3 months also.
I'm very frustrated with Ford and about to give up and swear off Ford forever. I really appreciate everybody on this forum being so friendly and helpful.
Sponsored

Motomax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GLI, 4Runner
Country flag
Thanks for the info. I don't share your optimism. I don't have a date under my built. It has looked like this since mid July when it said it would be here by end of August. Palsapp has the same pending screen for 3 months also.
I'm very frustrated with Ford and about to give up and swear off Ford forever. I really appreciate everybody on this forum being so friendly and helpful.
Since you have no date under “built” I would bet that your car is waiting on a chip. Once the built date is populated and a certain number of transit days shows up by shipped you can be more confident on the delivery estimate.

OP
OP

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
Interesting, mine looks a little different. I’m also in Florida.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Will my Mach e ever get here? How do I find out info? 1B7490A9-A9DB-48CC-B872-E5301774D4E2
Thanks for posting that. I'm going to assume mine is a chip hold until that built date is populated.

I might just give up. Very frustrating to see so many people with order dates well after mine getting their cars months before me.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Thanks for posting that. I'm going to assume mine is a chip hold until that built date is populated.

I might just give up. Very frustrating to see so many people with order dates well after mine getting their cars months before me.
I would still give it a month. Seems like some of the “chip hold” vehicles have been delivered.

OP
OP

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
I would still give it a month. Seems like some of the “chip hold” vehicles have been delivered.
Thanks, that's true. I have seen some chip hold people saying they are starting to get theirs.

But it's hard. It's always "just wait one more month". I thought it would be here in June when I took over a February order. Every month, I just need to wait one more month.

It seems like everybody on here is very rationale and patient. I'm frustrated with Ford. The Ford tracker lied to me for months. I can't get anybody at Ford to respond to my emails/tweets/DM/snail mail, anything.

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Thanks, that's true. I have seen some chip hold people saying they are starting to get theirs.

But it's hard. It's always "just wait one more month". I thought it would be here in June when I took over a February order. Every month, I just need to wait one more month.

It seems like everybody on here is very rationale and patient. I'm frustrated with Ford. The Ford tracker lied to me for months. I can't get anybody at Ford to respond to my emails/tweets/DM/snail mail, anything.
Ford's philosophy for Customer relations...WDGARA

OP
OP

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
Ford's philosophy for Customer relations...WDGARA
I'm guessing wdgara is "We don't give a rat's ass" because that perfectly describes what I have seen so far. They ignore messages. Nobody knows anything. I thought Tesla was bad, but so far Ford is much worse.

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
I'm guessing wdgara is "We don't give a rat's ass" because that perfectly describes what I have seen so far. They ignore messages. Nobody knows anything. I thought Tesla was bad, but so far Ford is much worse.
BINGO !

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag

Not necessarily patient, we are just expecting for things to not go well.

It’s not a Ford thing, it’s a worldwide pandemic thing. Everything is delayed, in short supply with a “we don’t know when it will arrive.”

There are hundreds of ships sitting in the ocean with anything you can imagine waiting to be offloaded in the ports right now. Every supply chain is disrupted.

So if we expect to be disappointed……. It’s hard to not at least “meet expectations.”

OP
OP

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
Not necessarily patient, we are just expecting for things to not go well.

It’s not a Ford thing, it’s a worldwide pandemic thing. Everything is delayed, in short supply with a “we don’t know when it will arrive.”

There are hundreds of ships sitting in the ocean with anything you can imagine waiting to be offloaded in the ports right now. Every supply chain is disrupted.

So if we expect to be disappointed……. It’s hard to not at least “meet expectations.”
Thanks for the post. I wish I was more level headed like you are. I have 2 major frustrations:
1.) People who ordered months after me are getting their cars. ultimately months before I will.
2.) Ford just refuses to answer my tweets, DMs, phone calls, snail mails, etc. I understand these are crazy times. Ford could at least be professional, answer my emails and have some sort of rationale update.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Thanks for the post. I wish I was more level headed like you are. I have 2 major frustrations:
1.) People who ordered months after me are getting their cars. ultimately months before I will.
2.) Ford just refuses to answer my tweets, DMs, phone calls, snail mails, etc. I understand these are crazy times. Ford could at least be professional, answer my emails and have some sort of rationale update.
Call 1-800-334-4375 and get someone to pick up.

OP
OP

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
Call 1-800-334-4375 and get someone to pick up.
Thanks. That's the Ford marketing number. I have called that before. Yes, they did pick up, but then they didn't know anything. They couldn't have been more clueless. I asked "Somebody at Ford has to know where the car is" and there answer was "No."

It's an expensive car. Nobody at Ford seems to know where it is or when it will get here. I can order underwear from Amazon and know where it is at all times.

ThomF

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Engineer-historian
Country flag
The estimated delivery of my vehicle is now showing November 24; pushed back from October 31. It's a silver AWD Extended premium. It looks like it will arrive just in time to be exposed to road salt on Wisconsin roads. Drat.

OP
OP

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
The estimated delivery of my vehicle is now showing November 24; pushed back from October 31. It's a silver AWD Extended premium. It looks like it will arrive just in time to be exposed to road salt on Wisconsin roads. Drat.
When did you order?

Is the Ford Tracker showing a date under built?
Sponsored