mdow2788

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD Standard Battery
Country flag
So FDRS basically does it automated - puts the window all the way down then all the way up. Normally, after it is all the way up, I could still pull up on the window control and it would go up a bit then back down again. With this calibration, it no longer moves at all. Hopefully that means it is actually fixed and auto goes to the max? About to leave work and drive home, fingers crossed it does something for me!
Excuse my ignorance. But is the fdrs method something you can do at home on your own? Different from that manual reference posted earlier?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I wonder if this would fix my issue. I definitely feel like my wind noise is only coming from the drivers side window at higher speeds with the radio down. It does sound kind of like the window is cracked but isn't. I can't tell if it is like this on all windows or just this one.
I’d give it a try. If it doesn’t work, you can take it to the dealer or try FDRS if you’re able (or can find someone local). After that it’s the beefing up the seal method mentioned a few posts back.
Sponsored

Last edited: