Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Hopefully you all don't have as many 3.3.1 issues as we've experienced. Ford finally sent me a survey yesterday for the 3.3.1 OTA experience and I ripped them hard.
Sponsored

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hopefully you all don't have as many 3.3.1 issues as we've experienced. Ford finally sent me a survey yesterday for the 3.3.1 OTA experience and I ripped them hard.
Ouch! ☹ I just got 3.3.1 and haven't driven since. Care to share what we should look for?

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
Yep, pretty sad that Ford can deliver an OTA that makes the whole experience worse (at least for me it has made Bluetooth pairing super unreliable, plus both 3.1.1 and 3.2.1 required a Sync reset in order for me to get Sync working properly again) but they still can't deliver the recall OTA to all cars.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Ouch! ☹ I just got 3.3.1 and haven't driven since. Care to share what we should look for?
I left a comment on this Reddit post:

OP
OP
CarDreams

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
I've only had three issues with 3.3.1:

1. My phone didn't connect yesterday randomly
2. The car keeps saying my hand isn't on the wheel when using Blue Cruise (its like the sensitivity was reduced in the steering wheel).
3. Charging to 100% either gives me 330 miles or 345 miles. It seems like 340 miles is more accurate (I've done a lot of driving this week which is abnormal --- so maybe that is throwing off its estimates?)

Blue cruise over all is better --- especially the breaking and take off in stop and go traffic.

We will see if the other updates come today or tomorrow. Otherwise I will get them done Tuesday at the dealership.

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Haven’t seen any issues here (so far). Drove to Denver and back today without incident; BlueCruise functioned well.

OP
OP
CarDreams

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
Did not get the update installed at the dealer yesterday. He said it could take anywhere from 4-16 hours, based off of his experience with other Mach-Es he has had to update. While I think some of this is probably for billing proposes (they can charge higher rates apparently to Ford doing recall work and it is contingent on the hours of work); I will take it in on Friday if the Mach-E doesn't do the OTA recall update by then. I work from home on Fridays.

SoCalVicky

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
Did not get the update installed at the dealer yesterday. He said it could take anywhere from 4-16 hours, based off of his experience with other Mach-Es he has had to update. While I think some of this is probably for billing proposes (they can charge higher rates apparently to Ford doing recall work and it is contingent on the hours of work); I will take it in on Friday if the Mach-E doesn't do the OTA recall update by then. I work from home on Fridays.
I got my update at the dealer, and it took about 4 hours. Hoping your update is quick.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
There's no way it takes even close to 4 hours... I did mine in 45 minutes, and another member's in about 90 minutes, including about 8 other updates that were there.

SoCalVicky

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
There's no way it takes even close to 4 hours... I did mine in 45 minutes, and another member's in about 90 minutes, including about 8 other updates that were there.
My 4 hours was drop off to pick up time, actual update time was less than that.

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My Mach E says the recall update is installing tonight. Fingers crossed, will let you know how it goes! Have to be getting close for all of us!
I got 3.3.1 one week ago; hoping for 22S41 any day now.....

CB1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
My Mach E says the recall update is installing tonight. Fingers crossed, will let you know how it goes! Have to be getting close for all of us!
Yep, recall update went through when I set it to go. Looks like my saved charging location disappeared as expected. Haven't driven it yet!

The 3.3 updates came last week, for what it's worth!

OP
OP
CarDreams

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
That's cool and good news it went smoothly!

Usually, my car installs the updates after I boot it up in the morning and drive to work, despite the setting to check and install updates at 1 am. No pre-notification. I get off work to discover my car updated in the parking lot when I see that little check 🤣

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
I got 3.3.1 one week ago; hoping for 22S41 any day now.....
Paging @alangant (and others who might be on the same schedule)-- the recall update is here! Just got the widget notification that it's queued up!

Just in time for my third big road trip of the summer.
Sponsored