04/04/22 Build Week Chat

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
Turns out, OTA won! Wont be going into the dealership tomorrow.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 04/04/22 Build Week Chat 20220825_174135

Ford Mustang Mach-E 04/04/22 Build Week Chat 20220825_174135
Do you or anybody else who got the recall update notice a different brake feel? I saw that my update didn't say anything about the brake feel getting updated when earlier posts about the recall OTA said they did, so not sure if I got that part of the update. I feel like mine still groans but maybe it's not as bad as before?

dark_ma773r

First Name
Dark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Mach-E on the way Jun16-22 2022), Tacoma TRD PRO
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
Do you or anybody else who got the recall update notice a different brake feel? I saw that my update didn't say anything about the brake feel getting updated when earlier posts about the recall OTA said they did, so not sure if I got that part of the update. I feel like mine still groans but maybe it's not as bad as before?
I didnt notice anything about my brakes but I did notice that it reset my charging options at my home charger and my range got all jacked up
I was averaging around 245-255 for 95 percent charge
and now I am seeing only 218 for my standard range battery Premium. I reset my history again to hopefully get back to my 245 mi charging capacity. Unless they, via software limited my battery:(

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I didnt notice anything about my brakes but I did notice that it reset my charging options at my home charger and my range got all jacked up
I was averaging around 245-255 for 95 percent charge
and now I am seeing only 218 for my standard range battery Premium. I reset my history again to hopefully get back to my 245 mi charging capacity. Unless they, via software limited my battery:(
Yeah, I noticed both those side effects as well, though at least for the charging locations being wiped, I feel like I remember some folks in another thread saying that going forward that shouldn't be an issue. I'm guessing that putting more miles on the car will help improve the range estimates again. In some ways, maybe it's a good thing with cooler weather coming soon!

It's odd that the brake update did not get applied with this update as it did for earlier recipients of the recall OTA. I wonder if it will be coming soon in a separate OTA for our cars. It'll be nice not to sound like a dinosaur when creeping along in city traffic.

OP
OP
CarDreams

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
I havent noticed anything yet concerning the breaks. Most of the driving changes I noticed were in the previous update.

CB1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I didn't really notice the brakes post-update, but didn't mind them before. Maybe they're smoother?

My one weird thing post-update - it only sorta erased my charging locations. They don't show up, but I can't name my home charging location "home" because it says that name is taken, and shows it and my other charging locations names on one screen, but grayed out. But they don't show on a screen to delete them. Very weird.

Not a big deal, I just named the home location "My Home" but still weird.

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I didn't really notice the brakes post-update, but didn't mind them before. Maybe they're smoother?

My one weird thing post-update - it only sorta erased my charging locations. They don't show up, but I can't name my home charging location "home" because it says that name is taken, and shows it and my other charging locations names on one screen, but grayed out. But they don't show on a screen to delete them. Very weird.

Not a big deal, I just named the home location "My Home" but still weird.
I had that happen to me too but 'Home' opened back up as soon as I assigned it a different name. Strange.

OP
OP
CarDreams

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
Ok this is probably a bug related to the update. My windshield wipers have been coming on randomly when its not raining.

2 mach e

First Name
Mus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select with Tech Comfort package
Occupation
EE
Country flag
Ok this is probably a bug related to the update. My windshield wipers have been coming on randomly when its not raining.
Just make sure lever is not pulled up or down. Had that happen to me but realized lever position

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Finally got 22S41 overnight! Last got 3.3.1 on Aug 16.

OP
OP
CarDreams

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
Happy Holidays!!!!

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Anyone else here have any aftermarket modifications on their Mach-E
  • Color-matched fender flares
  • PPF + Tint
  • KW V3 Coilovers
  • Forgestar Wheels 20x9 w/ Continental LX25 tires
  • Rokblokz Rally Flaps
Ford Mustang Mach-E 04/04/22 Build Week Chat 120EBE1F-3111-487E-B129-33FDC30A566E
Ford Mustang Mach-E 04/04/22 Build Week Chat A9212A06-5CC0-4CD6-836D-CAFA6608CFCC
Ford Mustang Mach-E 04/04/22 Build Week Chat 337B2337-B593-4BB0-BEB8-EC65A4C3405B