dmastro

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD (ordered), 2018 Tesla M3
Country flag
I chatted with Ford for the heck of it today. They indicated 8/17-8/24.

My car still shows "In Production" since 7/27 and I'm taking this all with a grain of salt. I assume they don't have visibility on actual current status and are working off some general shipping projection. Nevertheless, nice to see several of us are seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.
Sponsored

awiseman5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
i'm towards the end of group 7190. reached out to my rep and was told that the current ETA is 8/23 - 8/29

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Have the batches scheduled for building 7/25/2022 week been completed? 7254? Can't find confirmation of Cuautitlan shutdown but hoping all these batches got done so they can be all clear to start the final weeks of 2022MY MME build week 8/15.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 07/25/22 Build week chat 1659400454792

StephsMachE

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Hilarious inconsistencies in the system. System said mine was built on the 25th and shipped on the 26th and my ETA is mid month September. It's all a wild gamble it seems.
Yeah it is odd, mine shows coming convoy. At this rate not expecting within eta

adamtbest

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting on my Mustang Mach E Select AWD on order
Occupation
IT
Country flag
To me that was the big red “Do Not Push” button. I pushed it and nothing happened. Lol it said I’ll have yo wait for delivery.
Don't push that. It'll activate all your services so the start date is today, rather than when you pick up your car.

scode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
photos.mustangsbymike.com
Vehicles
2014 F350 LB Platinum 2001 Bullitt 2022 MME Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
According to Ford Chat my car was built on 7/29, but no shipping info available other than an ETA of 8/29-9/04. Before ETA was 7/22-28 but none of this is reflected either in Ford Pass track nor order track. Just says in production with nothing else. If the plant in shutdown, I guess I will have to wait until next week to get an update. Ford has not sent an email with status either..

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
According to Ford Chat my car was built on 7/29, but no shipping info available other than an ETA of 8/29-9/04. Before ETA was 7/22-28 but none of this is reflected either in Ford Pass track nor order track. Just says in production with nothing else. If the plant in shutdown, I guess I will have to wait until next week to get an update. Ford has not sent an email with status either..
You could try dealer rep. They have access to Ford VVR, which is apparently, more detailed and up to date than the system chat accesses (said on another thread of this forum).
Ford Mustang Mach-E 07/25/22 Build week chat 1659458517049

john `doc`

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F250 Toyota Prius Possible future mach-e
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Country flag
Have the batches scheduled for building 7/25/2022 week been completed? 7254? Can't find confirmation of Cuautitlan shutdown but hoping all these batches got done so they can be all clear to start the final weeks of 2022MY MME build week 8/15.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 07/25/22 Build week chat 1659458517049
I'm build 7190 249/330 - got a production date on 7/27 and had modules show up - since then twice when I have gone to https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking and entered info it came back with nothing - the second time was just a few minutes ago. Other times showed up as in production. Never got email from Ford about going into production. Ford Chat says "in production" and estimated delivery of 9/6/2022 (6 days shy of a year since initial order). Got this info twice.
Have not tried to contact the dealer.

Will reach out to dealer to see if the dealer tracking system has different info than chat's tracking system or ford.com or https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking.

Sure wish they would populate the build date in a transparent manner.

johnh...

Mandragon

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium Mach-E
Country flag
1659400454792.jpeg
In my case (7254 614/630), I got modules uploaded on Thursday but no updates ever since. I've already accepted the fact that they shut down production right after mine was built. Shipping will be done when they get back to the plant. Wish I had an inside connection. I worked with a guy a few years back that was hired to be a manufacturing engineering for Ford but up in Michigan. Lost contact when he left.

Edit: Spoke with someone on the Ford chat and they stated that assembly completion is looking like 8/29-9/5. A very sad day for me.

Last edited:

Hibtone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura RDX, Mach E GT
Country flag
In my case (7254 614/630), I got modules uploaded on Thursday but no updates ever since. I've already accepted the fact that they shut down production right after mine was built. Shipping will be done when they get back to the plant. Wish I had an inside connection. I worked with a guy a few years back that was hired to be a manufacturing engineering for Ford but up in Michigan. Lost contact when he left.

Edit: Spoke with someone on the Ford chat and they stated that assembly completion is looking like 8/29-9/5. A very sad day for me.
Mine (batch 7172) has been stuck in the same situation. They started it on 7/26, but it's never moved to built status. After reading your edit, I contacted Ford chat, and they said that mine was built on the 26th and confirmed an ETD of 9/ - 9/9. I hope they're right.

kenq86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
My mach e eta status of 8/19 - 8/26 changed to get ready for delivery. Does that mean its in the dealership already?

elmedico27

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Well, after not being able to get in touch with the dealer yesterday, I spoke to Ford chat today and they gave me an estimated delivery date of 8/17 (!!)

Batch 7190, 250/330, so I guess this batch *did* make it on the train and avoided the plant shutdown. 🤞

Bumble

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Has the ship ETA on the Ford site disappear for anyone? It used to say order status with info on what has been completed. Now that part doesn't show up at all. I had an ETA of Sept. 1-9 but now it says nothing.
Sponsored

Last edited: