bhall22

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mits Outlander PHEV, 2021 MME Prem AWD
Country flag
Must’ve not been affected. Ford does have a link where you can add your VIN to check for recalls. I ran mine, and it didn’t show any, so I sent it to my dealer; although it could just be that they haven’t yet added it to the recall database.
From looking at that thread it does no look like any of them have been officially added to the database yet and its in a advanced notice stage. I'm supposed to pick mine up tomorrow so i guess i'll find out then.
Sponsored

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
From looking at that thread it does no look like any of them have been officially added to the database yet and its in a advanced notice stage. I'm supposed to pick mine up tomorrow so i guess i'll find out then.
Wishing you the best…hope you get it!

bhall22

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mits Outlander PHEV, 2021 MME Prem AWD
Country flag
Wishing you the best…hope you get it!
No dice. The dealership here just got the recall memo this morning. They did claim that the parts would be in on 1/3 not just notice of the plan as the memo suggested so we'll see if that holds up. Going to attempt to put it under contract on 12/31 to get the tax credit in 2021. Might not be 100% the letter of the credit but there tends little to no verification of the info. We bought some solar panels a few years ago and claimed the 30% ITC on those with no backup and it went straight through no questions.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
No dice. The dealership here just got the recall memo this morning. They did claim that the parts would be in on 1/3 not just notice of the plan as the memo suggested so we'll see if that holds up. Going to attempt to put it under contract on 12/31 to get the tax credit in 2021. Might not be 100% the letter of the credit but there tends little to no verification of the info. We bought some solar panels a few years ago and claimed the 30% ITC on those with no backup and it went straight through no questions.
The reason yours went thru is only because you were not audited, backup is not required to file your tax return and claim the credit. until the car is technically put into use you are not entitled to the credit

just an FYI

if they will do the contract 12/31 and have you own it, just drive it around the dealership and give it back. Then Your good
Good luck

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
My MME remains at AutoPort in Wilmington, DE. I noticed today my delivery date slipped 14 more days, from 12/25/21 to 01/08/22. The original delivery window was 11/13-11/19. My vehicle has been sitting since 11/19.

Very disappointing @Ford Motor Company. It seems it's only MY selected dealership. All other dealerships within a 25-mi radius aren't having this issue. Most vehicles aren't sitting longer than 14 days...

Aquar33f

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT
Country flag
My MME remains at AutoPort in Wilmington, DE. I noticed today my delivery date slipped 14 more days, from 12/25/21 to 01/08/22. The original delivery window was 11/13-11/19. My vehicle has been sitting since 11/19.

Very disappointing @Ford Motor Company. It seems it's only MY selected dealership. All other dealerships within a 25-mi radius aren't having this issue. Most vehicles aren't sitting longer than 14 days...
Question for you. Did your palsapp always say Origin Wilmington, or did it say KC first?

I’m awaiting mine (still in Mexico, produced but not “built”), and my palsapp says Wilmington, not KC.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Question for you. Did your palsapp always say Origin Wilmington, or did it say KC first?

I’m awaiting mine (still in Mexico, produced but not “built”), and my palsapp says Wilmington, not KC.
My Palsapp said KC. It was moved to another rail, and then trained across the country to Delaware.

Your unit probably arrived in Delaware by vessel?

bfleischer

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Chevrolet Bolt EV, 2015 Honda CRV
Occupation
Director - Information Systems
Country flag
Does anyone know if you get the "Complete your purchase" email from Ford that the vehicle is confirmed as delivered to the dealership? I continue tracking my railcar with Norfolk Southern Transport and it had my flat car going from Wilmington, DE at the beginning of the week to some town in PA yesterday, to another town in PA today, yet I got my "Complete your purchase" email Wednesday. It's supposed to ship to near Freehold, NJ...

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
@oadesign any more delays for your MME yet?

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
@oadesign any more delays for your MME yet?
Still at 1/3 - 1/9, but I know that's but a pipe dream. Considering that dealers can't even order the rear seat belt anchors for the recall until 1/3 at the soonest, there's no way they'll actually receive, install, and prep my car by the 9th. And that's assuming it's been transported from the rail yard it's been parked at for the past month.

Yours must been sitting in limbo for what, 6 weeks now (at least)?

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Still at 1/3 - 1/9, but I know that's but a pipe dream. Considering that dealers can't even order the rear seat belt anchors for the recall until 1/3 at the soonest, there's no way they'll actually receive, install, and prep my car by the 9th. And that's assuming it's been transported from the rail yard it's been parked at for the past month.

Makes sure you 12v battery is recharged or replaced

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag

Almost… 5 weeks tomorrow. Spoke with my dealer rep yesterday after he had a conversation with his zone rep and Ford east coast director. My MME and another are on a stop ship for an unknown reason. Both higher-ups can’t tell us why because even they don’t know. One GT did make it to the dealership, and this GT arrived at AutoPort early December. It’s rather frustrating how many Ford representatives are in the dark.

I’ll be walking in on Monday requesting to purchase the vehicle so I can get the tax credit. I’ve been informed my dealership has done this in the past and am hoping they’ll be onboard since they’ve changed their mind about accepting X-plan.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Oh, I’m fully expecting the 12V to be ‘deader ‘n a doornail.’
Agree. Regardless of the vehicles “transit” mode where it turns off most electronic componentry, I’m sure those batteries are in bad shape.
Sponsored