Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Crosstrek, 2018 Impeza wagon, 2022 Tucson Hyb
Occupation
Healthcare
Country flag
Pretty sure Google maps images arnt anywhere near live. They are months old sometimes
The KC area satellite view we see today (12/3/21) is from April 2021, it is the same as the Google Earth latest where you can get the date and 'go back in time'. I see MachEs at the Kansas City KCSM-KCS Mexico trip offload area and the the Birmingham MO VOLTZ Auto yard. There are other auto yards with auto transport sidings, Schneider, BNSF, but I did not see clusters of MachEs in other lots - anyone else? There are a huge amount of cars in the collective KC lots, some without rail access - I can see what seem to be refurbishment centers in other lots. There is an auto rail yard near the BNSF Argentine locomotive area but it is not set up for the railcar capacity of the others.
My order is six days in KC at this point.

Congrats to @BlackMachE on being the first to picture a delivery from our group - to Detroit - it seems appropriate.

Last edited:

ayc5289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Extended Battery eAWD
Country flag
Alright! We can now see that ours has been delivered to KC. Ford site showing delivery window 12/29-1/4, but I wonder how long it'll take for this to make it from KC to Walnut Creek, CA. Getting close now.
Makes 2 of us for walnut creek. My arrival window right now is 12/20-12/27

ayc5289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Booo mine isnt on that list & still noting on palapps, but my ETA is similiar time frame 1/1 - 1/7.

yeah HOU is on the way from MX to KC. Maybe that the date for the HOU railyard?
Not on there :(. Is this training heading to west coast?

ayc5289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I found a Benecia -> walnut creek shipping bill for my car in OVISS, so i assume all bay area mme go to benecia then hop on trucks to final dealership.

My dealer pulled a visibility report and said there system shows its still sitting in KC, so that makes me think its been sitting at the BNSF train station this week waiting for the train to go. Has anyone heard any estimated travel times for KC -> Benecia, CA along the BNFS? I found one person on the 10/11 crew who said it was 18 days from palsapp saying KC arrival happened till pickup. Im curious if anyone has another info to back that timeline up.
Same end destination for me and following

ayc5289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Seg.fyi has stopped working for me for about 3 days now. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if this is a good or bad thing

OP
OP
Steve-o

Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue MME-GTPE
Country flag
I hit Voltz today as well and heading to NJ. Ford still says 12/26 so hopefully stays in track for 2021.

Neablis

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I'm 12/29-1/4. Would be good if they arrived at the same time - and in your window, and not mine.
lol same situation, i got the same ford ETA and same destination. Lets all get together and charter our own KC -> Walnut creek train since it will probable be faster.

Ive scrounge the internet and cant find anything that can give me a estimate how long that train ride tends to be.

ayc5289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think there are 3 of us with final destinations to walnut creek in this 10/18 build thread. What a coincidence. I guess walnut creek ford wasn't kidding when they said they were one of the biggest mach e dealers in the bay area.

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford Speedstar Roadster, 2021 Mache CA RT1
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
lol same situation, i got the same ford ETA and same destination. Lets all get together and charter our own KC -> Walnut creek train since it will probable be faster.

Ive scrounge the internet and cant find anything that can give me a estimate how long that train ride tends to be.
My orig build week date was 10/11 but actual was 10/27. Shipped 10/28. Arrived Birmingham 11/8. Palsapp stopped at 11/8. Delivery window is thru 12/6. I was told by my dealer that all mache's come to Benicia by train and then from there will be delivered. Central California. You all are seeing dates on end of the month, yet it would seem we all are on the same train to California? Will Ford put me towards 12/20? As of today, delivery still says 12/6. Thats 2 days from now. Hope it is next week. '21 model this late in the year would never be bought without some discount. Hopeful the finance incentives are available to make up for that... say $3500 instead of $2500... 11/8 to 12/6 is 28 days as the shop.ford and manage ford sites stated.. Max window. Oh and the seg.fyi site has been no output for 3 days now. Something is cooking...maybe.

Anyone that can track the benicia arrival and some vin's. Share please. :) I received 2 yoour vehicle is connected messages indicating unloading to KC and loading for next leg? It was 10 or so days ago though. Hopeful.