DevinsHorsey

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD SR
Country flag
It was in Lecheria on 11/22 then updated to arrived in Lazaro 11/29. No new movement according to Ford chat and dealer but my dealer is still very confident on a 12/15 delivery to Morgan Hill in California. I don’t know why it’s still in Mexico after more than a week since shipped.
That's funny, you and I are going to the same place and we're both stuck. Yikes. We'll probably be delivered together. Let me know if you have any updates and I'll send you a PM with more info if I get any. I shipped on 11/22 and clearly I am still in Mexico as well, super frustrating when others in my thread have already been delivered and pushed out.

Who's your sales person at MH? And has MH been any help with getting updates? I haven't wanted to bug them with much.
Sponsored

mserjohnb132

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 VW GTI
Country flag
That's funny, you and I are going to the same place and we're both stuck. Yikes. We'll probably be delivered together. Let me know if you have any updates and I'll send you a PM with more info if I get any. I shipped on 11/22 and clearly I am still in Mexico as well, super frustrating when others in my thread have already been delivered and pushed out.

Who's your sales person at MH? And has MH been any help with getting updates? I haven't wanted to bug them with much.
As far as I can see, we are the only 2 that have mentioned Lazaro as a stop. Is yours on rail AOK 502629? My sales person is Kevyn Flynn and he’s emailed me when there’s been any updates on shipping.

DevinsHorsey

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD SR
Country flag
As far as I can see, we are the only 2 that have mentioned Lazaro as a stop. Is yours on rail AOK 502629? My sales person is Kevyn Flynn and he’s emailed me when there’s been any updates on shipping.
I have come up with the same search results as you. Even google'd it, only came up with one result – your post. It's really weird. I am working with Jordan atm, but that's awesome. Just asked him to verify what FC said. My car is on AOK 501625, so we're not the same rail weirdly enough. I'm super scared if we've just been delayed and still need to go through the entire KC rail yard.

BEVerly

First Name
Beverly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium RWD Extended
Country flag
I hope mine is on the same train or route since I’m also going to MH. Last update was Texas and the video showed my car was headed to Richmond. Didn’t show the route between Texas and Richmond though.
I have the United road info but it still shows as inactive. So I guess once I get to Richmond I’ll be able to do actual tracking.

intensifi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
I hope mine is on the same train or route since I’m also going to MH. Last update was Texas and the video showed my car was headed to Richmond. Didn’t show the route between Texas and Richmond though.
I have the United road info but it still shows as inactive. So I guess once I get to Richmond I’ll be able to do actual tracking.
Richmond train is going through Needles, CA for my GT.

Pretty sure I have seen that train track on various trips to Palm Springs and Arizona destinations.

mserjohnb132

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 VW GTI
Country flag
I have come up with the same search results as you. Even google'd it, only came up with one result – your post. It's really weird. I am working with Jordan atm, but that's awesome. Just asked him to verify what FC said. My car is on AOK 501625, so we're not the same rail weirdly enough. I'm super scared if we've just been delayed and still need to go through the entire KC rail yard.
I’ll send you a message if I get any other updates either from FC or MH. We seem to be the outliers in this whole thing and I hope whatever they’re doing makes sense logistically and gets our cars delivered close to the estimated dates.

Mach23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 BMW 228i
Country flag
Anyone in SoCal / San Diego area go thru Alliance Texas on BNSF? The BNSF auto yard is in San Diego and UP in Mira Loma. My car hit Alliance this AM and I am curious if any cars headed west directly to CA or ended up going to KC. Delivery date is 12/11 and that just does not seem possible going thru KC.

Lambo

First Name
Lambo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTP
Country flag
interesting, so you took the southern route even though you are in the bay area. i guess the CA delivery route is somewhat random then.
This gives me a lot of hope for my GTP coming to San Jose this week. Ford Chat says Kansas, but my dealer says arrival by the 9th. What color is yours???

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
This gives me a lot of hope for my GTP coming to San Jose this week. Ford Chat says Kansas, but my dealer says arrival by the 9th. What color is yours???
vapor metallic blue - from the show & tell thread it's clear that this color is a real chameleon and changes appearance a lot in different lighting conditions.

yours will be cyber orange?

Lambo

First Name
Lambo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTP
Country flag
vapor metallic blue - from the show & tell thread it's clear that this color is a real chameleon and changes appearance a lot in different lighting conditions.

yours will be cyber orange?
Yep, Cyber orange. I call this my mid-life crisis car. I sold my wife on it by positioning an orange Mach E as being better than an affair.

Hussar13

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cancelled Order Mach E Prem/SR/RWD
Country flag
Amazing. After being in production since 11/11, I received both the built and shipped emails at 1 a.m. this morning. I have only chatted with Ford once, as I didn't want to unnecessarily frustrate myself. I was told 12/14 delivery then. This morning's emails say 12/28 to 1/3.
Congrats! Yours is on the way! I hope you can get it in 2022.

So 11/11 build... mine was 4 days later, maybe it will ship by Thursday 12/8? I keep getting told 12/18 delivery ETA, but that doesn't seem realistic anymore. 12/31 is still 2022.

sim1

First Name
simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 Premium
Country flag
Congrats! Yours is on the way! I hope you can get it in 2022.

So 11/11 build... mine was 4 days later, maybe it will ship by Thursday 12/8? I keep getting told 12/18 delivery ETA, but that doesn't seem realistic anymore. 12/31 is still 2022.
I previously was 9259 - 419/1034.
I now notice that I was changed to 9694 - 2/330.

sim1

First Name
simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 Premium
Country flag
For those with 2023s, do you have this a standard interior feature?
USB A(1)/C(1)-1ST/2ND ROWS
It is removed from my "4 REBILL" window sticker with updated invoice date of 11/28/22.
It was a line item on my initial "9 NORMAL" window sticker with original invoice date of 11/02/22.
Sponsored