11/7/22 Build Week Thread for 2023 MME's

mache2022_2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache 2022 SR RWD ordered
Country flag
Same status as you @gryphon since 11/24. Hope there is some movement tomorrow and we get our Mache in California between 12/11 and 12/17.
Sponsored

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
Same status as you @gryphon since 11/24. Hope there is some movement tomorrow and we get our Mache in California between 12/11 and 12/17.
Yeah, I'm reading the 10/24 thread and there a couple of people whose cars have been there about 10 days. It is causing their ETAs to be shifted later.

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
I donā€™t understand why Northern California go to Kansas and southern do not.
It's super frustrating. Almost nobody seems to get out of KC unaffected at least a little bit.

Naynrs

First Name
renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
RN
Country flag
It's super frustrating. Almost nobody seems to get out of KC unaffected at least a little bit.
Well I can tell you today was my first update since 11/19. Ford chat nor my dealership were able to update me on any movement.

snowdoggie

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
Recent train robberies from LA to SF/San Jose? The railways were littered with rifled packages and stuff. OR to reroute it north would require more CA Labor/Union work which 2X their costs and cheaper to do it in KS?
Just my guess

MustangAmy

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue 2022 GT
Country flag
Yeah, I'm reading the 10/24 thread and there a couple of people whose cars have been there about 10 days. It is causing their ETAs to be shifted later.
My '22 spent over a month in KC. Ordered 4/05. Shipped 10/12. Still don't have it and Ford updated my ETA the other day to 12/11-12/17.

athomas43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Right the people getting update/vinview screenshot from Dealer are the lucky ones, for me the Dealer is just ignorant and says that yours is an online order so they can't see anything or track on their side and it's me who is providing updates to them :( anywho have to be good to them with the hope they don't screw me during the final buying process (and honor the Ford private offer during invoicing).
Same! Lol, I wanted to push back and tell him to ask his manager to do it, but I figured why poke the bear

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
Right the people getting update/vinview screenshot from Dealer are the lucky ones, for me the Dealer is just ignorant and says that yours is an online order so they can't see anything or track on their side and it's me who is providing updates to them :( anywho have to be good to them with the hope they don't screw me during the final buying process (and honor the Ford private offer during invoicing).
supposedly some dealers don't have VinView set up. my dealer said they had just gotten it installed and were still kind of figuring it out. so there's at least the possibility that they just can't really track anything.

mache2022_2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache 2022 SR RWD ordered
Country flag
Southern CA also goes there, I am there since 11/24 !

intensifi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
For GT going to Morgan Hill, CA

When I spoke to the sales manager at the dealer last week he said car was in New Mexico. Contacting Ford today they say Augustine, Kansas.

Iā€˜m just trying to figure out when to pull the trigger to sell some assets to pay for the car.

Update: Dealer just called. Said car is in Needles, CA but has to go to Richmond, CA before final leg to Morgan Hill.

Last edited:

mjelly50

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium SR RWD, 2019 Acura MDX
Country flag
Went to my dealer today for an update and that wasn't very helpful. Told me the car was still in Birmingham, MO. Said he was using VinView to see where it was. I spoke with FC this evening and got a much better answer.

The vehicle is currently In Transit - The vehicle has been built and is being transported from the plant to the Dealership. The vehicle has been Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX157326 (Norfolk Southern Corp ) off of Ramp 6U, Muncie, KSā€ƒas of Dec-01-2022, 13:07 CT. There is an ETA for delivery of your vehicle to your selling dealership of December 20th - December 26th 2022.

Fingers crossed.

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
For GT going to Morgan Hill, CA

When I spoke to the sales manager at the dealer last week he said car was in New Mexico. Contacting Ford today they say Augustine, Kansas.

Iā€˜m just trying to figure out when to pull the trigger to sell some assets to pay for the car.

Update: Dealer just called. Said car is in Needles, CA but has to go to Richmond, CA before final leg to Morgan Hill.
interesting, so you took the southern route even though you are in the bay area. i guess the CA delivery route is somewhat random then.

DevinsHorsey

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Anyone here actually able to track their railcar using the posted trackers show a stop in Lazaro Ca, MH? My car seems to have taken a week to get there and has been there for a couple of days now.
Hey @mserjohnb132, popping in from 11/14 build thread. Did you have any updates on this? FC just told me mine is also there, and I was under the impression my car had already left Mexico based on the status of my peers.

mserjohnb132

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 VW GTI
Country flag
Hey @mserjohnb132, popping in from 11/14 build thread. Did you have any updates on this? FC just told me mine is also there, and I was under the impression my car had already left Mexico based on the status of my peers.
It was in Lecheria on 11/22 then updated to arrived in Lazaro 11/29. No new movement according to Ford chat and dealer but my dealer is still very confident on a 12/15 delivery to Morgan Hill in California. I donā€™t know why itā€™s still in Mexico after more than a week since shipped.
Sponsored