Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Has anyone else found this product too fragile for its intended use? I purchased one, but have not yet installed it.
No worry, you could always let me know if you find anything wrong with it. I got all the access to take care of everything.
Sponsored

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Has anyone else found this product too fragile for its intended use? I purchased one, but have not yet installed it.
I have purchased two sets of pedals (including dead pedals) one for each Mach-E and they have been great. I don't feel they are fragile at all. One Mach-E has over 5K miles on the pedals and show no signs of wear.

Last edited:

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
I agree with the others here. I also purchased the two pedals and then the dead pedal and am very happy with the purchases. Looks and feels great. Excellent products both in quality and value.
Same here!

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I'm waiting on the Tesmanian version of these, which look nicer to me. Not sure if they will fit the GT. Odd that the GT didn't get the sport pedals like the First Edition. I mean what is a GT if not sport?

Rebelchopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150, 2013 Santa Fe, 1968 Mustang, 2015 HD
Occupation
Jet engine quality inspector
Country flag
I have all 3 of the AOSK pedal covers and I love them! They look great, are easy to install, and are top quality. Definitely recommend!

IMG_0903.JPG

SnatrapS99

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt1 RWD DMG named "Tango"
Occupation
I work for SpongeBob.
Country flag
I just ordered mine! All three. I don't even have the car yet! Get it first week of March and these puppies are going right in. I also bought the AOSK center console tray. I have heard good things about this company. Can't wait to see how they all look!

Anton

First Name
Anton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD ER
Occupation
MedTech Software Engineer.
Country flag
It looks a bit off with the all-weather OEM mats. Here's the with the side pad and without. Not sure if I want to keep.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Aftermarket Pedals 1643405360062

Ford Mustang Mach-E Aftermarket Pedals 1643405380761

SnatrapS99

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt1 RWD DMG named "Tango"
Occupation
I work for SpongeBob.
Country flag
It looks a bit off with the all-weather OEM mats. Here's the with the side pad and without. Not sure if I want to keep.

Are those the mats that come with the Interior Protection Package? Really covers the left one doesn't it?!?! May have to return that pedal. Or figure out some other fit situation. I think cutting the mat is out of the question.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag

My first reaction was to get rid of the third pedal. My next reaction was to keep it. Either one looks ?ā€ā™‚ . Fortunately, we donā€™t look down there often.

Anton

First Name
Anton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD ER
Occupation
MedTech Software Engineer.
Country flag
Are those the mats that come with the Interior Protection Package? Really covers the left one doesn't it?!?! May have to return that pedal. Or figure out some other fit situation. I think cutting the mat is out of the question.
Maybe there could be a version of the side pedal that works well with the OEM weathe mats (yes to your question). @AOSK , what do you think?

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
I agree - the foot rest cover is just too large and shiny for me. I have just the brake and accelerator pedal covers - and the Ford ME rubber mats.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
My side pedal dented right away but they sent me another one.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
I didnā€™t go with the dead pedal cover (just too much shiny metal for me), but I did do the brake and accelerator pedals with the AOSK models, and Iā€™m honestly really pleased. The pedals feel substantial and look great. More importantly, I found I had a problem with my foot slipping off of the standard accelerator pedal. I think maybe I would routinely hit it too far toward the bottom, press for acceleration, and my foot would drop off the end while the pedal snapped back up. Since putting on the pedal cover, I havenā€™t had the issue once. It added just enough length, bulk, and grip that my foot ā€œfindsā€ it better and gives me solid purchase on the pedal. At their offering price, I couldnā€™t be happier.

Tom L

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I didnā€™t go with the dead pedal cover (just too much shiny metal for me), but I did do the brake and accelerator pedals with the AOSK models, and Iā€™m honestly really pleased. The pedals feel substantial and look great. More importantly, I found I had a problem with my foot slipping off of the standard accelerator pedal. I think maybe I would routinely hit it too far toward the bottom, press for acceleration, and my foot would drop off the end while the pedal snapped back up. Since putting on the pedal cover, I havenā€™t had the issue once. It added just enough length, bulk, and grip that my foot ā€œfindsā€ it better and gives me solid purchase on the pedal. At their offering price, I couldnā€™t be happier.
Thanks for posting this. I also have had problems in other cars with my foot occasionally slipping off the pedals, especially when wet. After I take delivery of my CR1 I'll switch to these pedal covers.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
Thanks for posting this. I also have had problems in other cars with my foot occasionally slipping off the pedals, especially when wet. After I take delivery of my CR1 I'll switch to these pedal covers.
Hey, happy to help. Fingers crossed for a quick and successful delivery!
Sponsored