skiingj

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Well if you believe Ford we will all have BC available by the end of March. haha Who believes this after all the failed promises.
Sponsored

hawkeye3point1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White ER RWD, Born on 12 Aug. '21
Country flag

JDrazMME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Star White MME Premium Ext Batt AWD
Country flag
Never received an OTA update and don't have Blue cruise so forgive me Ford if I don't give a crap.

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
Should I accept "power ups"? Do they work well now? Apparently I need to check/enable a couple of settings in the car if I want it.

I don't think I need more mapping - BlueCruise seems to already be available everywhere I'd use it. But Ford's email does threaten me with being unable to use BC if I don't take their map updates. Admittedly, it is a somewhat veiled threat...

Does anyone think the update will come with information on where BC is and isn't available? Nah, that would be crazy!

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Should I accept "power ups"? Do they work well now? Apparently I need to check/enable a couple of settings in the car if I want it.
If you're not going to accept updates to the car, you probably should have bought a different model car.

Basenji_Dad

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW HP4 Competition, Audi Q3, Mach-E 4X
Country flag
Almost a year now with my mach e..... I'm not holding my breath that I'll ever see BC....

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
If you're not going to accept updates to the car, you probably should have bought a different model car.
well if all you read is the horror stories on this forum I wouldn't blame someone. But, most people they download fine, and yes, kind of pointless to not accept any updates.

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
well if all you read is the horror stories on this forum I wouldn't blame someone. But, most people they download fine, and yes, kind of pointless to not accept any updates.
Thanks, I was recalling some of those stories.

Also, if it ain't broke...

dougni

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 California Route 1 RWD Ext (Job 1)
Country flag
Is it always gonna take this long for Ford to update their navigation system? ? There's a street that changed names where I work, last October. And still shows the old name on Ford. Google and Apple Maps have updated it a long time ago.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Is it always gonna take this long for Ford to update their navigation system? ? There's a street that changed names where I work, last October. And still shows the old name on Ford. Google and Apple Maps have updated it a long time ago.
Yeah thatā€™s not great. Iā€™ve always heard it was cloud connected, guess that doesnā€™t mean maps.
Sponsored