Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
The car says BlueCruise is available everywhere, on every road, even where it's not available. Ford has this naming thing all messed up. Basically they call all cruise bluecruise once you have it as an option.
They have a mode BlueCruise with hands on the wheel. It is just a regular drive assist. It turns on automatically before sharp curves on the freeways, it is also used on regular streets with clear markings.

OP
OP
generaltso

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
They have a mode BlueCruise with hands on the wheel. It is just a regular drive assist. It turns on automatically before sharp curves on the freeways, it is also used on regular streets with clear markings.
Ford's marketing really needs to decide how they're going to use the BlueCruise branding and stick with it. They've implied that BlueCruise is Hands-Free driving, but then they use it in other places to describe regular adaptive cruise control. With BlueCruise, CoPilot 360 Assist, CoPilot 360 Active, Hands-Free, etc. floating out there, it's no wonder people are confused.

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
As for using BC I still feel a little uncomfortable when the bc is passing a semi. I'm not sure if bc would react properly if semi slightly moves towards the edge of its lane.
I have also noticed that sometimes BC just gets turned off abruptly in a heavy traffic and you have to take control right away

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Question: When you got BC, did you notice any change to Ford Navigation maps relative to indicating which highways had BC?

sweekrut

First Name
Son
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
The final updates required for BlueCruise became available for me today in FDRS. After applying the GWM and APIM updates, I immediately got a message in FordPass saying that my BlueCruise subscription is now active. The hands-free menu item now appears under Cruise Control and the Hands-free driving map now says it's available through 10/9/22. Sweet!

Edit: It’s possible that the GWM and APIM updates may not appear for your VIN in FDRS until Ford has approved your car for BlueCruise. I’m in EA and got the email yesterday saying that my car would get the OTA updates for BlueCruise soon.

Ford Mustang Mach-E BlueCruise now available through FDRS for Job 1 cars (maybe just for Early Access?) 1647864902103

Ford Mustang Mach-E BlueCruise now available through FDRS for Job 1 cars (maybe just for Early Access?) 1647864902103

How to apply this updates in car should I go dealership?

OP
OP
generaltso

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
How to apply this updates in car should I go dealership?
If you're not setup to do FDRS updates yourself, you'll need to wait to get these updates OTA or until Ford allows dealers to apply them under warranty.

Blue highway

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Anybody tried this FDRS update on a Job1 car that is not in EA?