Trede
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
100% stock First Edition. 0 actual complaints (because PaaK taking 10 seconds to pair after I turn BT back on isn't a valid complaint...). I only charge to 85% (manual says 90%, I'm being "extra nice" to my battery) and still get 320mi+ estimated range. 4.1mi/kwh average over 5000miles of driving like a bat out of hell.

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Just got mine 4 days ago, but I had driven my wife's a bit on vacation. It's a great car.

Love it??????

I owned 5 Chrysler minivans over 30 years and then a Mazda CX-5. They were all great cars also. Less than $1,000 out of pocket in 36 years and none on the hook.

So, we'll see how it goes..... Ask again in 6 years.

Al-E

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB Premium ER/RWD Mustang Mach E '21
Occupation
Coffee
Country flag
Yes they do.
Has road noise increased? I have been looking up all the different tire options since you posted about the continentals being such an improvement, which thank you btw, but I noticed a lot of reviews said they were much noisier than say, Pirellis. Unfortunately it seems none of the outstanding Pirellis have the correct weight rating for our EV ?

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Long Range
Country flag
Has road noise increased? I have been looking up all the different tire options since you posted about the continentals being such an improvement, which thank you btw, but I noticed a lot of reviews said they were much noisier than say, Pirellis. Unfortunately it seems none of the outstanding Pirellis have the correct weight rating for our EV ?
They are quieter than the Michelin Primacy, ride better, stick like glue to pavement and no change in efficiency.

cassmoney0523

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Volvo S90, 2018 MB GLC300
Occupation
physician
Country flag
Love it. Had mine since 3/19. Almost 10k miles.
AWD, standard range, premium

most issues are with a buggy app, I donā€™t include that with my one on one experience with the car.

love the one pedal drive, played around with it for a day then I finally clicked in my head.Treat it like the old slot cars on the track, squeeze for acceleration and release slow to ā€œbrakeā€
Car works as expected 98% of the time. Car. Not the app.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
Itā€™s my Wifeā€™s car but she lets me drive it! Canā€™t say that I love it as much as my 18 year old Truck, but I like it even better now that I have my own FOB!! Lol

fallguy

First Name
fallguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender, 1968 Mustang, 2021 Mach-E GT
Occupation
Federal
Country flag
I love about 95% of it. Few small things I dont care for, and one big problem that I cant get fixed. Overall it is very enjoyable to drive, the tech is amazing, it's comfortable, and looks good.

Dawnikans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e California route 1
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I LOVE my MME. Fun to drive, handles well. So far I haven't had any issues. I've had mine for a few months.

TAPe

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT, Mustang GT convertible, BRONCO
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
We love MME. Our first electric car, AWD drive extended range battery. Now have about 3000 miles on it. The car has been nearly perfect. The only problems weā€˜ve had have been with the the PaaK. Hopefully Ford will eventually get this straightened out. Otherwise this has been near the top of all the cars we have owned. Currently we have in addition to the MME, a 2006 Mustang GT convertible, a 2007 Saturn Sky Redline, and a 2017 Cadillac XT5. Also have a reservation for a new Lightening.
Sponsored