Paul H

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
I had the dealer do 21P22, but that did not resolve door issues. Still have to press button multiple times, and sometimes have to hit the button on another door, which causes both doors to pop open. Fob only, no PAAK.
Sponsored

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I had the dealer do 21P22, but that did not resolve door issues. Still have to press button multiple times, and sometimes have to hit the button on another door, which causes both doors to pop open. Fob only, no PAAK.
You should send your VIN to me or Mike G so we can check if you still have updates needed for that. Sometimes the dealers don't update everything or there might be newer updates now.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Good morning, Paul. Would you please send over a private message with your VIN and dealer info so I can look into this door lock concern on my end? Thank you!

Spock151

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE GB, 2022 Pacifica Hybrid
Occupation
Product Manager
Country flag
@Ford Motor Company - This was resolved by an update in October, then broken again when the 3.6.x series of updates was pushed to the car in December. With the key fob, no key detection or unlocking of the driver door. Getting a bit concerning that fixed behaviors keep regressing with new updates.
Sponsored