SteveJo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, Job 1 Mach-e/X
Country flag
Latest stopped working on my iPhone SE (1st). Just provides lengthy "Error Logged" list. Can't access anything else. IOS updated today. FordWidget Tool v 1.1.0 :(

OP
OP
tonesto7

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Software Developer/System Admin
Country flag
Latest stopped working on my iPhone SE (1st). Just provides lengthy "Error Logged" list. Can't access anything else. IOS updated today. FordWidget Tool v 1.1.0 :(
Like I mention in the notes to upgrade you need to update the tool using the new install process

Goober96

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E4X, 1996 Mustang Cobra, 2008 Corvette
Country flag
Like I mention in the notes to upgrade you need to update the tool using the new install process
Hey did you see my comment earlier about the odometer? Seems odd itā€™s on the simple one but left off the detailed one. Thanks.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
@tonesto7
As a biology geek, Iā€™ve spent my life in STEM. However the tech stuff sometimes makes much less sense to me than the anatomy/physiology stuff. Having taken a few technical writing classes in my day, you deserve kudos for the instructions. Not everyone can make something as easy to follow. My non-techie self was able to install your widget correctly the first try. My wife would be impressed ā€¦ and wonder why I can understand your instructions but not herā€™s.

OP
OP
tonesto7

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Software Developer/System Admin
Country flag
Hey did you see my comment earlier about the odometer? Seems odd itā€™s on the simple one but left off the detailed one. Thanks.
I was running out of space and it was throwing off the layout.
It's available in the dashboard with a single tap.
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass - Scriptable Widget V2022.XX (iOS, iPad, MacOS) 1645231916955

Goober96

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I was running out of space and it was throwing off the layout.
It's available in the dashboard with a single tap.
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass - Scriptable Widget V2022.XX (iOS, iPad, MacOS) 1645231916955
Okay thanks. Itā€˜s a great widget. Appreciate all your hard work on it.

hls811

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
Amazing work @tonesto7! Thank you so much for the effort you put into this, its truly fantastic! (And something Ford should have put into the FordPass app from the start!)

Goober96

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It seems to have stopped working on my iPad. The dashboard comes up when run from Scriptable but the widget itself has stopped working. Itā€™s still working on my iPhone however. Iā€™ve tried changing parameters, refreshing data, and reinstalling the widget and still canā€™t get it back. Anyone else seeing these issues? Iā€™m not using the large widget, but the medium one, btw.

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Very well done... I saw some of this scripting stuff a while back ago and just really did not feel like trying to put the time in figuring it all out.

Your script works amazing. I also have the large widget issue, which is a bummer as I have old eyes, but the medium one works perfectly.

Thank you for developing this and more importantly sharing it with us all!!

jwijmans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
Works great and thanks for all the effort. One request for enhancement, currently the tire pressure is rounded however in Europe we use ā€˜barā€™ as measurement with one decimal. Would it be possible to show this in the widget?
Sponsored