OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
As I have said, this is my second Mache, trading my Premium for a GTPE, so I have been through the "agony" of the wait, watching people that ordered well after me get their cars first etc.

So a little good news for me, the first time around, the only tracking that I had other than the Ford trackers and asking my dealer for a VVR was the palsapp.com which is the trucking company that transfers the Mache's in Kansas city from the train from Mexico to the train or truck that leads to your dealer. This at least helps let you know the car made it to KC and when it got moved to the next train ride.

This time unitedroad.com recognizes my vin which means once it gets to NewCastle from the train from Kansas City, I will have some visibility of its movement. My first Mache didn't use a trucking company that allows you to track vin's.

It is a little good news to help deal with the black hole of being on chip delay in Mexico :(
Sponsored

Dark Matter GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Country flag
Maybe yesterday. I now see the "shipment date" for my car was 9/17. I'm told to expect delivery in about a month.

"receiptDate": "2021-06-09",
"releaseDate": "2021-09-14",
"etaStartDate": "2021-10-22",
"etaEndDate": "2021-10-28",
"productionDate": "2021-09-13",
"shipmentDate": "2021-09-17",
"transitDate": "34",

"primaryStatus": "In Transit",
Yeah, shop Ford says waiting to be shipped while fyi says it was shipped on the 18th. Both have an ETA between 10-25 and 10-31. We shall see if these mass 10-31 dates actually means anything.

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
Yeah, shop Ford says waiting to be shipped while fyi says it was shipped on the 18th. Both have an ETA between 10-25 and 10-31. We shall see if these mass 10-31 dates actually means anything.
If you're seeing an actual date shipped, I think that's a very good sign you could have a car in about a month. Yes, we shall see...

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
As I have said, this is my second Mache, trading my Premium for a GTPE, so I have been through the "agony" of the wait, watching people that ordered well after me get their cars first etc.

So a little good news for me, the first time around, the only tracking that I had other than the Ford trackers and asking my dealer for a VVR was the palsapp.com which is the trucking company that transfers the Mache's in Kansas city from the train from Mexico to the train or truck that leads to your dealer. This at least helps let you know the car made it to KC and when it got moved to the next train ride.

This time unitedroad.com recognizes my vin which means once it gets to NewCastle from the train from Kansas City, I will have some visibility of its movement. My first Mache didn't use a trucking company that allows you to track vin's.

It is a little good news to help deal with the black hole of being on chip delay in Mexico :(
So I know the data can be inconclusive since mine hasn't actually been built yet, but I figured I'd look at unitedroad.com for the first time today. My VIN shows up, but it says that it will be delivered to Leonardtown Ford in Maryland, almost 3 hours away from me. Is there any substance to this or is it just placeholding since my shipment doesn't actually exist yet?

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
So I know the data can be inconclusive since mine hasn't actually been built yet, but I figured I'd look at unitedroad.com for the first time today. My VIN shows up, but it says that it will be delivered to Leonardtown Ford in Maryland, almost 3 hours away from me. Is there any substance to this or is it just placeholding since my shipment doesn't actually exist yet?
That will only link the dealer with info once it's actually delivered.

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
The only thing I can say is that my first car was not recognized by United. This time my vin is recognized with kind of a place holder that says the destination is my dealership. palsapp.com will be the same in that it just shows a place holder until your car actually gets touched by them and then there will be some logging info on the action taken.

Jeff_S

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT Performance
Country flag
The only thing I can say is that my first car was not recognized by United. This time my vin is recognized with kind of a place holder that says the destination is my dealership. palsapp.com will be the same in that it just shows a place holder until your car actually gets touched by them and then there will be some logging info on the action taken.
United Road also recognizes my VIN and has my dealer listed correctly. My dealer tells me my car is built and waiting on chips. They also said that Ford is aiming to ship (or deliver? I'm not sure) it before the end of October.

The delivery date vanished for a while, but is now back to showing 31 October.

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag

Great information, thanks. My GT (non PE) status has been "In Production" for a month now and my ETA end date slipped from 10/5 to 10/31 last week. Just to see what would come back, I checked palsapp.com for my VIN and it did find it. Shows Origin of Kansas City with no destination, it does have a Freight Bill # and Status is Pending. How do I interpret all that? Any insights appreciated.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Great information, thanks. My GT (non PE) status has been "In Production" for a month now and my ETA end date slipped from 10/5 to 10/31 last week. Just to see what would come back, I checked palsapp.com for my VIN and it did find it. Shows Origin of Kansas City with no destination, it does have a Freight Bill # and Status is Pending. How do I interpret all that? Any insights appreciated.
You should be moving pretty soon. Watch the ford tracker for a change to shipped. That is your next milestone. If you want call ford to see if still on chip hold with your vin #. Mine was technically "in production" for 2 months, but since 8/9 production on chip hold, and finally shipped 9/18.

Thor2j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT , Ford Raptor
Country flag
I'm in exact same boat.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Mine has had a freight bill and in palsapp for about 2 weeks now with no visible change in any of the other trackers

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
palsap doesn't change status until the train gets to KC and truckers get involved.

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
Mine has had a freight bill and in palsapp for about 2 weeks now with no visible change in any of the other trackers
Mine could have been in palsapp for longer - not sure since today is the first time I've checked for it.

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag

Davedough

First Name