Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My dealer said that he didn’t think the GT would have X-plan. Ford’s web site says differently, so we’ll see whenever my GT-PE is delivered. 2029 probably.
Sponsored

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
There is X-Plan on the GT-PE. Mine with all options except the interior protection package is $68,091

Tommy303

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Shelby GT 500, '88 T-Bird TC, '19 Shelby F-150
Occupation
Postal Guy
Country flag
An update on my GT: I originally had a build date of the week of 7/12/21. Then it was pushed back to the week of 7/19/21. I just checked again and it's listed as "in production".

I have a link to a window sticker, but nothing shows when I click the link. I guess the good news is that it's finally being built.

About the X-plan. My dealer is honoring it on mine.

Cjpayne

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford Mach E GT. 69 Mustang Convertible, 15 MKX
Occupation
General Manager in manufacturing
Country flag
I am stoked. I was able to retrieve the window sticker for the first time tonight. Very exciting to see the "in production". We have a trip planned to North Carolina over Labor Day weekend to visit the grandkids and we were hoping it would be the first road trip in our MME. It may be a stretch, but it could still happen. Been playing on ABRP with different scenarios. Hope you other buyers get good news soon!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
There is X-Plan on the GT-PE. Mine with all options except the interior protection package is $68,091
Heh, that’s what I told my dealer.

Looks like your GT-PE is the inverse of mine. I ordered no options other than the interior protection package (which isn’t showing on the Manage Order page on Ford’s web site).

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
My scheduled 7/20 GT build today says, "In Production" already in Ford Tracker. palsap has pending now. No ETA listed yet . I'll see what happens with it the next few days.

Last edited:

cloud9

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bullitt, 19Edge ST, 21 Explorer ST ,21 MMEGTPE
Country flag
Has anyone seen their GT moved from In Production to Shipped? Mine was supposedly built yesterday, but still shows In Production which isn't surprising. I am wondering if any GTs have been released for shipping yet.......

db4z

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Country flag
They probably wont ship any GTs for a at least 2-4 weeks after the first builds. It standard practice to build for a few weeks to make sure there are no quality issues before releasing cars in case they find something and need to go back and check or fix something on earlier cars.

rgreene

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT-PE
Country flag
Mine had a build date of 7/12 and the ford tracker still lists it as “in production” with no eta for shipment. Could be that it’s just delayed or as the above poster said it’s being held for a bit…

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Mine had a build date of 7/12 and the ford tracker still lists it as “in production” with no eta for shipment. Could be that it’s just delayed or as the above poster said it’s being held for a bit…
I thought the build goes on for 2 weeks ... starting at 7/12.

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
Has anyone seen their GT moved from In Production to Shipped? Mine was supposedly built yesterday, but still shows In Production which isn't surprising. I am wondering if any GTs have been released for shipping yet...
According to the forum tracker, as of earlier this morning, no GT from week 7/4 nor 7/11 has received a "Ship Date" yet, unfortunately. Some folks with non-GT 6/20 and 6/27 build weeks are now starting to reporting being "Built" as of yesterday. So the GTs might be in the next batch. ?

It doesn't look like anything has actually shipped out yet, but if they are finally being marked as "built", it should hopefully be close.

They probably wont ship any GTs for a at least 2-4 weeks after the first builds. It standard practice to build for a few weeks to make sure there are no quality issues before releasing cars in case they find something and need to go back and check or fix something on earlier cars.
I agree they will likely be cautious and be extra diligent with a new model. I am hoping most of that was taken care of with all the pre-production GTs we saw sitting outside the factory prior to the 7/4 customer vehicle start. For what it's worth, GTs are getting assigned delivery dates that are in the same range as non-GTs produced in the same time frame. In fact, some GTs are being given delivery dates as little as four weeks from their Production Date.

MachMachWhoThere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT Iconic Silver
Country flag
Three weeks…since I ordered. Hey, one more down. Many more to go! This is worse than waiting for Christmas presents as a kid.

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
Any new production dates been issued? It seems Ford hasn't issued new production dates (for people that had reservations) for GT's for about a month now.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
When the first Editions were built (mostly all together with a week or two) they pretty much seemed to ship all together or in very close succession. Wouldn't be surprised if the GT's and GTPE's follow the same path. Hopefully they aren't all parked waiting for chips like some of the trucks were.

cloud9

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bullitt, 19Edge ST, 21 Explorer ST ,21 MMEGTPE
Country flag
I was able to see my production date was 7/16 and the ETA is 8/17. My Ford Connected Charge station gets installed on Tuesday and things are lining up to get at least a couple months of good weather driving before switching to snow tires.
Sponsored