(High voltage battery issue): Jinxed myself... MME Premium ER with "Service vehicle soon" and the dreaded turtle, wrench and error icon

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
I am not entirely sure. I bought it slightly used after someone traded it in for their new Bronco. It's an FE. I tried using the VIN tool created on this site and it won't pull up any details. Is their a way to figure it out using the VIN?
Door sticker has the month and year. You can send me your VIN if you want the exact day.
Sponsored

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium Space White
Country flag
Well despite stating that they are, Mooresville Ford in NC are not certified to work on these vehicles. Wasted trip and appointment this morning. Now to try and call to find a Ford service department that is able to help.
@Ford Motor Company, any help is appreciated.

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Well despite stating that they are, Mooresville Ford in NC are not certified to work on these vehicles. Wasted trip and appointment this morning. Now to try and call to find a Ford service department that is able to help.
@Ford Motor Company, any help is appreciated.
late to the party here, this link lists all the different ford contacts. In that list is Elena Ford, she's chief consumer experience officer and has helped others. Good luck! Ford - Elliott Advocacy

jojomontag

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Has anyone actually had this issue fixed yet?
They replaced a module in mine. It took them 26 days even though they had the module--said they were waiting on the TIM tubes (Thermal material). I have been driving the car for nearly a week now, and it's doing great (although I have to go back because they broke the clips on the front fender trims--replacement on order and broken piece epoxied on).

OP
OP
dliunatic

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Has anyone actually had this issue fixed yet?
Yup mines been working now since I got it back a month ago (after 52 days for battery replacement). Had some wonkiness with the charging by schedule and max level where it would seem to charge to 90% but actually was 80%. Ended up charging up to 100% and deleted saved location and schedule, and now everything seems ok again. No issues with the battery since (knock on wood).

Melnichic

First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Yup mines been working now since I got it back a month ago (after 52 days for battery replacement). Had some wonkiness with the charging by schedule and max level where it would seem to charge to 90% but actually was 80%. Ended up charging up to 100% and deleted saved location and schedule, and now everything seems ok again. No issues with the battery since (knock on wood).
Ditto on all of these issues for mine, too. Wondering if I can fully charge now that it isn't as hot anymore. So curious if we will have issues in deep cold.
Sponsored