First Name
Edgard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti QX80, Ford Escape hybrid, MME Premium 4x
Country flag
Good morning. Latest update
I got the car on February 11, I was able to charge the car at home every weekend on 240v using the ChargePoint Home or the Ford charger, except one weekend when I was at work, but not on weekdays. Last weekend I was able to charge it, the voltage was 257v, I tried every weekday since, when I get home, with no luck. This morning it worked again with absolutely no changes in the sittings since last weekend, the voltage today is around 255v. I still get the message that I’m charging outside my preferred charge time even though I don’t have any preferred charge time. I think even with the Master Reset the car still have some preferred charge time in the background which needs to be reset.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jparduhn70

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Good morning. Latest update
I got the car on February 11, I was able to charge the car at home every weekend on 240v using the ChargePoint Home or the Ford charger, except one weekend when I was at work, but not on weekdays. Last weekend I was able to charge it, the voltage was 257v, I tried every weekday since, when I get home, with no luck. This morning it worked again with absolutely no changes in the sittings since last weekend, the voltage today is around 255v. I still get the message that I’m charging outside my preferred charge time even though I don’t have any preferred charge time. I think even with the Master Reset the car still have some preferred charge time in the background which needs to be reset.
I am starting to get that impression as well. I have no location for home set up on FordPass anymore, but I got the charge settingsconflict message again last night. I have not been successful charging at home on 240 in over three weeks.

IL_Vet

First Name
MarCal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A Few
Country flag
I am starting to get that impression as well. I have no location for home set up on FordPass anymore, but I got the charge settingsconflict message again last night. I have not been successful charging at home on 240 in over three weeks.
Hello. This may be a stupid question. Have you entered your home address into the car's navigation address book as your home? If yes, have you tried deleting that address or using a different address?

IL_Vet

First Name
MarCal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A Few
Country flag
I get the same Charge Settings Conflict message every time I pull into the driveway at home.

0304211625.jpg
Hey Tim. Did you enter a home address into the car's address book for navigation?

Also, how did you get your photo into your "personal profile?" I can't get assign one of my photos as my profile avatar. Please and thanks.

OP
OP
jparduhn70

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hello. This may be a stupid question. Have you entered your home address into the car's navigation address book as your home? If yes, have you tried deleting that address or using a different address?
Yes, I tried that. No change.

tkompass

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford F150 2008 Audi A8L 2021
Occupation
Auto shop owner
Country flag
Hey Tim. Did you enter a home address into the car's address book for navigation?

Also, how did you get your photo into your "personal profile?" I can't get assign one of my photos as my profile avatar. Please and thanks.
Yes I entered the home address in the navigation. Also the pic just came up by itself when I was setting up my profile. It is the one I'm using as my Gmail pic so it must have just grabbed it as an option.

OP
OP
jparduhn70

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Has anyone experiencing this issue gotten any communication from their dealership? I've had this car for almost a month now and no success charging it at home on 240V. I'm starting to get annoyed at the lack of urgency addressing my issue. For $60K, I expect much better.

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
Has anyone experiencing this issue gotten any communication from their dealership? I've had this car for almost a month now and no success charging it at home on 240V. I'm starting to get annoyed at the lack of urgency addressing my issue. For $60K, I expect much better.
Yikes. Seriously, if my car (not here yet but in about a week...?), doesn’t charge at home it’s probably going straight back to the dealer until it does. That won’t work for me. Hopefully if I never set up FordPass or charging times or locations, I can avoid the issue. Or hopefully all you pioneers are impacted but the rest of us won’t be.

Brademcee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE Blue Grabber, Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Sorry, had to run out of town for work. I am back and just trying calling the Fair Oaks but no one was at the Service Desk. I will try again shortly.

Moogly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
I have not been able to charge at 240v yet and I have not gotten any response from the dealership or Ford. All they can say is that they are working on it.

I have dropped my car back to service to fix all the PaaK issues I have been having with it. They are going to do a software refresh to see if they can fix it. They don't have any answer on charging yet.

JSW

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt; Porsche Boxster; Chevy Blazer; Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
My MMe clearly “remembers” old settings I deleted long ago (Based on messages I receive from the car).

Perhaps setting a new/different “home“ address a few miles away would help?

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just set up my Grizzl E charger to charge at 240 volts and 32 amps, guess what it won't charge. I guess I have to check the settings in the car. My Mach e does charge on 120.

Brademcee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just set up my Grizzl E charger to charge at 240 volts and 32 amps, guess what it won't charge. I guess I have to check the settings in the car. My Mach e does charge on 120.
Welcome to the club. Add your name and vin to the tracker and let your dealer know of your issues.

Edgardk

First Name
Edgard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti QX80, Ford Escape hybrid, MME Premium 4x
Country flag
Update,
I was able to charge on 240v again on the weekend but again, I couldn't charge last night on 240v. It seems that when I first got the car I was overwhelmed with everything. Thinking back I remember when I got home, the car first picked my neighbor address and I did all the sittings as my home. Next day my address was picked up, I remember putting some settings which didn't show up next day because of 2 conflicting locations and the car got confused, I got confused, then the issues started and Master reset. Now I can charge on 240v on weekends, every weekend, but not weekdays because i remember that I didn’t enter any settings for weekends for either location. Now I have only access to my home address settings but not my neighbor's settings maybe due to the reset (settings are location dependent). The car still pick sometimes my address or the neighbor address that's why I'm getting "conflict" messages. Any news from the engineers?

Brademcee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Update,
I was able to charge on 240v again on the weekend but again, I couldn't charge last night on 240v. It seems that when I first got the car I was overwhelmed with everything. Thinking back I remember when I got home, the car first picked my neighbor address and I did all the sittings as my home. Next day my address was picked up, I remember putting some settings which didn't show up next day because of 2 conflicting locations and the car got confused, I got confused, then the issues started and Master reset. Now I can charge on 240v on weekends, every weekend, but not weekdays because i remember that I didn’t enter any settings for weekends for either location. Now I have only access to my home address settings but not my neighbor's settings maybe due to the reset (settings are location dependent). The car still pick sometimes my address or the neighbor address that's why I'm getting "conflict" messages. Any news from the engineers?
They are waiting on my dealer’s service department to install a 240V outlet. I am not sure that will help troubleshooting but I am in a holding pattern right now.
Sponsored