Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium X
Occupation
Engagement Manager
Country flag
Ok, another update:

Ford Guides said everything is setup in their systems for the car now, but that the dealer needs to provision my modem, which has confused the dealer. Has anyone heard of this provisioning process at the dealership?
Sponsored

Pcp1701

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3, Model Y, Model S
Country flag
I took delivery a week ago and have clocked up 523 miles. Charged to 100% for first time last night as curios to see stated range. Weather in South Florida has been consistently in low 80s.
A4A65402-E227-4512-AF5A-1DC3EAE114E2.jpeg
Hi Andy --

Do you mind telling me when you ordered your car? My build week was 1/24/2021 - 1/31/2021. Order date:

07/27/2020
Order Date
Order Number

Still waiting.

Thanks

OP
OP

Tmarch

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium X
Occupation
Engagement Manager
Country flag
Ok, last post on my issue, since this has been fixed (after 2 months). My car was part of a group of cars that left the factory with modems not being activated, but my car had a bad modem in it, and the factory knew it. In Ford's rush to get things out, they sent vehicles out with known issues (not the first time any automaker has done that). But, the guides did give my dealer new part numbers to order the TCU with (the ones listed in the original dealer listing are wrong). The TCU came in yesterday, and this morning I picked up a working car. Need to test out PaaK still some more, but I can see everything on the phone, my wireless Apple Carplay works, everything.

It did take some time, and I knew this wouldn't be an easy process, but that's the risk you get with getting a brand new release.

Reactions: ARK

Phoney

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium RWD Extended Range
Country flag
Hi Andy --

Do you mind telling me when you ordered your car? My build week was 1/24/2021 - 1/31/2021. Order date:

07/27/2020
Order Date
Order Number

Still waiting.

Thanks
Sorry, I missed your question. I never actually pre-ordered. I phoned a few local dealers and found a car where the person who pre-ordered it cancelled. So I picked it up a day later!
Sponsored