TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Picked up my MME this afternoon. Dealer was great. X-Plan pricing correct, including cutting dealer fees to $99. Didn't try to sell extras, or add on surprise fees. Couldn't have gone smoother.

It started snowing and getting dark, so I brought it straight home and into the garage. I'll play with it tomorrow. ?

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Picked her up! It’s so nice!! My dealer was great too! They knew Ford Options and handled everything exceptionally well while getting me all the applicable discounts and a great value on my trade-in. Oh yeah, and my girlfriend likes it, so that’s a plus!

Also, for the tall fellas out there, I’m 6’4” and there’s still a few inches above my head and my knee gets nowhere near hitting the screen, and I can still fit in the back seat with ease.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates 635DA612-AA9B-43B5-B490-54750EE6A9A6

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Picked her up! It’s so nice!! My dealer was great too! They knew Ford Options and handled everything exceptionally well while getting me all the applicable discounts and a great value on my trade-in. Oh yeah, and my girlfriend likes it, so that’s a plus!

Also, for the tall fellas out there, I’m 6’4” and there’s still a few inches above my head and my knee gets nowhere near hitting the screen, and I can still fit in the back seat with ease.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates 635DA612-AA9B-43B5-B490-54750EE6A9A6
Looks great - unless my FE is lost some where or just sitting for a train, hoping it shows up next week. Who is your dealer (cant remember all the posts here but thinking Encinitas Ford?)

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Looks great - unless my FE is lost some where or just sitting for a train, hoping it shows up next week. Who is your dealer (cant remember all the posts here but thinking Encinitas Ford?)
Kearny Mesa Ford. They’ve been outstanding and their designated Mach E salesperson has been super responsive and helpful all along the way.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Got the call that mine arrived at my dealer in Maryland. No palsap or tracking updates yet. having them check for the 12volt issue status on any updates.

edit: Oasis list shows clear of any updates needed.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Got a call from the dealer saying MachDrop is being picked up at Mira Loma train depot this morning and should be at the dealer today. That puts the KC to SoCal timeline at 14 days (2/8 - 2/22) and my ETA is 3/3 in the VIN tracker and the dealer systems says ETA between 2/25 and 3/3 - so ahead by a few days

OP
OP
back_at_it_19

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
Got a call from the dealer saying MachDrop is being picked up at Mira Loma train depot this morning and should be at the dealer today. That puts the KC to SoCal timeline at 14 days (2/8 - 2/22) and my ETA is 3/3 in the VIN tracker and the dealer systems says ETA between 2/25 and 3/3 - so ahead by a few days
Great news! I’m 3/7 and dealer has high hopes of beating that. I still say plus or minus 90 days!

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Great news! My ETA date was yesterday. Bad news - My car isn't here and it looks like it is still in KC.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Great news! My ETA date was yesterday. Bad news - My car isn't here and it looks like it is still in KC.
I am thinking weather related - but unless someone for sure know its really in KC, I would assume its moving towards you. Dealer VV still shows my vehicle on its way to KC

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I am thinking weather related - but unless someone for sure know its really in KC, I would assume its moving towards you. Dealer VV still shows my vehicle on its way to KC
Dealer VV shows my car still at the factory, but it was delivered to the KC BNSF ramp 15 days ago. palsapp still just shows that it was delivered and nothing else. The tracking is non-existent but cars still keep appearing, so I think you can safely assume it will get there.

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
My dealers FCTP car showed KC on palsapp till it showed delivered at the dealers. Yours is on the way.
Sponsored