Mach Drop Build Updates

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
Thought we could start a thread for machdrop updates specifically. Since we r still in the dark, let’s pls share what we learn. My dealer confirmed my machdrop order is in the system but no build date last I heard. I converted a premium to FE.
Sponsored

Lukeh02

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14’ Taurus (21’ Mustang ME)
Country flag
Thought we could start a thread for machdrop updates specifically. Since we r still in the dark, let’s pls share what we learn. My dealer confirmed my machdrop order is in the system but no build date last I heard. I converted a premium to FE.

Have an early res #5119 AWD ER Premium black with build date 12/21
No info on Mach drop from dealer, just email from ford on 10/1

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
Same here - no build date for FE; I have a copy of the order print out from my dealer. My original PE AWD ER order is still in process per my online access with no build date yet, but my reservation was in March, so I never expected early delivery of that.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Contacted my dealer yesterday about the Mach Drop order. He sent me a copy of my FE Mach Drop order but he says it still has not been scheduled.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
No build date on my MachDrop either but confirmed to be in the system by dealer.
My original Premium reservation was made late May so not expecting anything on it for a while

solarmoo900

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE AWD ER
Country flag
Got the MachDrop email and talked to my dealer today who says he sees my original order (Premium) and my MachDrop in the system but neither with build updates. The rest of the premiums at his dealership all have build dates already

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
As of today, still unscheduled drop here. Order # is some augmented dealer number that is meaningless. Ford can see the dealer order and general status, but nothing more on these drops. Ford doesn't seem to have any idea how the roll out is being done. To me it seems haphazard based on some unknown plant manager's whims down in Mexico. Whatever...

once VIN assigned, then tracking:
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
As of today, still unscheduled drop here. Order # is some augmented dealer number that is meaningless. Ford can see the dealer order and general status, but nothing more on these drops. Ford doesn't seem to have any idea how the roll out is being done. To me it seems haphazard based on some unknown plant manager's whims down in Mexico. Whatever...

once VIN assigned, then tracking:
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
The tracking may not work until the manufacturing process begins.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Long story but after 2 months of working to get an FE my order went into the system yesterday (also converted Premium AWD to FE). I do not have order # or build date or anything yet. Will update when I do.

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Mach Drop order is confirmed in my dealer's system, no build date yet. My original Premium is still in his system with a 12/21 build date. I think the most I'm willing to wait extra is 2-3 weeks, so until I make the determination what the actual build date of the FE is, I'm keeping my Premium order.

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Long story but after 2 months of working to get an FE my order went into the system yesterday (also converted Premium AWD to FE). I do not have order # or build date or anything yet. Will update when I do.
Congrats! I know you were stressed out about it, so I'm happy for you. Now you have the new stress of waiting for an FE build date.

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
I heard back from my dealer "your order has not pulled and not been assigned a VIN yet."

I did the Mach Drop through Uncrate the day they announced it. I was switching from a GT to FE in order to get it this year. If the FE is going to be much later, I may give it up and wait for the GT.

Also everyone on the Bronco thread are not real happy with the build and price release, the MIC modular hardtop change or the colors available. I am sure Ford is doing the best they can with supply lines amid the atmosphere.

GatorCat

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE Grabber Blue, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV
Occupation
HR Total Rewards
Country flag
I’m one of the unicorns that did my original order through the Mach Drop program this summer. It’s been pretty bumpy not gonna lie.

My dealer did confirm my order and I received the status email from Ford at the beginning of October but nothing since.

I don’t suppose they already made all the Drops and we are going to get an email telling us our cars are ready?

OP
OP
back_at_it_19

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
I’m one of the unicorns that did my original order through the Mach Drop program this summer. It’s been pretty bumpy not gonna lie.

My dealer did confirm my order and I received the status email from Ford at the beginning of October but nothing since.

I don’t suppose they already made all the Drops and we are going to get an email telling us our cars are ready?
Wouldn’t that be nice. Not holding my breath except for that grabber blue loaded machine.
Sponsored