hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Moderator edit with dates list:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E customer order bank will open June 26! Mustang Mach-E order date June 26

I just spoke to my local Ford dealer for the first time about the Mach-E reservation and the info. he got was that the order bank would be open on July 22nd. I see others are quoting the help line as saying June 26th. I wonder if the later date is because of my reservation number being 10040--- range, or if he just got wrong information.
The order bank will open for dealers on the 22nd for them to become familiar with the product and order system. The customer online system I also heard internally is to open on the 26th for you to go online and do your conversion.
Sponsored

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
It would seem logical to convert the Gt later, as it is at least a year away unfortunately. Does that make it a '22 model?

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Strange that the order bank opens on 6/26 but we won't get the email until 6/30. Guess for those at the forums with inside track, we have a 4 day advantage versus your general public that waits for Ford.

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Moderator edit with dates:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E customer order bank will open June 26! Mustang Mach-E order date June 26

The order bank will open for dealers on the 22nd for them to become familiar with the product and order system. The customer online system I also heard internally is to open on the 26th for you to go online and do your conversion.
I wonder if the order guide will leak

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I wonder if the order guide will leak
Maybe. I won’t be posting it because those are specifically marked Proprietary.

But that doesn’t mean I’m not checking our site everyday waiting for it.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Strange that the order bank opens on 6/26 but we won't get the email until 6/30. Guess for those at the forums with inside track, we have a 4 day advantage versus your general public that waits for Ford.
That's confusing to me too . . . maybe it will just be all the pricing and options, but won't accept orders until 6/30?

TheBluf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Sonata
Country flag
That's confusing to me too . . . maybe it will just be all the pricing and options, but won't accept orders until 6/30?
It could also be a way of letting enthusiasts try to grab any available FEs first. If we can place orders before the emails go out, if gives those of us who are watching Mach-E news a head start to place our orders.

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I believe the order bank is opening earlier so that reservist can familiarize themselves to the exact packaging and what's is included in those packages. At least that's what I was told by Mach-E Helpline.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Maybe. I won’t be posting it because those are specifically marked Proprietary.

But that doesn’t mean I’m not checking our site everyday waiting for it.
I just spoke with the Sales Manager at my local dealership who had a "very long" document sent to him today, but he hadn't been able to go through it all. He skimmed it with me on the phone, and it seemed like it was the "Reservation to Order Guide" referenced here I think? He did mention these dates along with the "deadline" for ordering on certain trims/etc.

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just spoke with the Sales Manager at my local dealership who had a "very long" document sent to him today, but he hadn't been able to go through it all. He skimmed it with me on the phone, and it seemed like it was the "Reservation to Order Guide" referenced here I think? He did mention these dates along with the "deadline" for ordering on certain trims/etc.
I saw a very long, like almost 80 pages, document on how to facilitate sales online / touchless deliveries instead of in-person. I wonder if that was it. But, I hope you're right that it's part of the EV training.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
It is keeping with Ford's policy of waiting to give information to those who are most interested in it, for no apparent reason. Perhaps they figure Easter eggs are the latest fad?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
It could also be a way of letting enthusiasts try to grab any available FEs first. If we can place orders before the emails go out, if gives those of us who are watching Mach-E news a head start to place our orders.
Which is rather ridiculous. Hey, if you stumble onto the right page at the right time you're good, otherwise we'll let you know 4 days later because, well, we're not sure.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That was my guess -- that people should be able to go in and see final pricing in the order book, look up options and configs, etc. But not actually be able to place the order until 6/30. Which makes sense because people should have some time to research the finalized prices and options.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
That was my guess -- that people should be able to go in and see final pricing in the order book, look up options and configs, etc. But not actually be able to place the order until 6/30. Which makes sense because people should have some time to research the finalized prices and options.
Agree and hope that is the correct interpretation. They just want to drive us crazy for another week, but at least more and more news keeps coming out now after so many months or relative radio silence.
Sponsored