Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Wow!!! So many bad comments under this tweet... Unbelievable. Basically, according to comments, we all are mentally deficient choosing Ford over Tesla...
It's because of Netflix.
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Took me a while before I realized there were cars in that tweet too.

Extra EA-300L. 2 seat IO-540 Lycoming powered aerobatic aircraft (RedBull sponsored aircraft are the single-seat version). Vne 220 knots. Va 158 knots. Service Ceiling 15,994 ft. Single Pilot G limits: -10 to +10.

Now I want a smoke generator for my MME. Reverse coal-rolling.

Oh and I'll take one of these too. $190,000 USD at a "fire" sale, $330,000 USD new. Hmm, it'd clash with my infinite blue MME. Never mind. ;)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Press Event on 11/22 EA 300L

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag

Timbo31771

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium ER AWD Infinite Blue/Light Space Grey
Occupation
Logistics Manager
Country flag
If buying a Tesla is the mentally superior and right thing to do, I don’t want to be right. I’d keep my ICE vehicles first.

I paid close attention to the MME development. Tesla deserves a ton of credit for dragging an entire industry, kicking and screaming, to an electrified future. However, I always knew that if a legacy automaker with over 100 years of manufacturing experience started with a blank sheet of paper to create a premium electric vehicle, it could easily surpass Tesla, in terms of quality. Ford is the first of the American legacy automakers, in my opinion, to truly embrace the electric future and take on Tesla on its own terms. That, along with the design of the MME a d the $7500 federal tax credit, swayed me to Ford.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Like so many things, if the Mustang doesn’t evolve it will just become history. Loved my 67, looking forward to a 21.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag

Extra EA-300L. 2 seat IO-540 Lycoming powered aerobatic aircraft (RedBull sponsored aircraft are the single-seat version). Vne 220 knots. Va 158 knots. Service Ceiling 15,994 ft. Single Pilot G limits: -10 to +10.

Oh and I'll take one of these too. $190,000 USD at a "fire" sale, $330,000 USD new. Hmm, it'd clash with my infinite blue MME. Never mind. ;)

If you're already paying that much for the plane surely you can afford a paint job, right? After all its only $99 just down the street. ;)

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I paid close attention to the MME development. Tesla deserves a ton of credit for dragging an entire industry, kicking and screaming, to an electrified future. However, I always knew that if a legacy automaker with over 100 years of manufacturing experience started with a blank sheet of paper to create a premium electric vehicle, it could easily surpass Tesla, in terms of quality. Ford is the first of the American legacy automakers, in my opinion, to truly embrace the electric future and take on Tesla on its own terms. That, along with the design of the MME a d the $7500 federal tax credit, swayed me to Ford.
GM made an attempt a decade and a half ago, but they were too early. Remember all the press about their "big investment!" into EVs around 2005, and how the Volt was supposed to start an EV revolution? Well, it never made it past niche, simply because battery technology hadn't advanced enough yet.

It's always been all about the batteries. The rest is easy. Electric motors have been perfected for decades. So has the rest of the car. Software is easy (just gotta throw enough money at it). The hingepin has always been the batteries. And they've only started getting good enough in the last few years (although they still have a long way to go to get deep into the vehicle market).

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It's all caused by the microchip Elon Musk wants to implant in us along with the Corona Beer Virus innoculation (or wait, was that Bill Gates?).
Well it seems that chips have an expiry date has some Tesla owners are now experiencing. Hopefully even if after some years you will not be able to receive anymore OTA updates (imagine in your head)that the computer chips that the car relies on will not fail like those on the MME. That was a surprise to me discovering that those chips could come to an end of life type of thing? :confused:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...spontaneously-bricking-worn-memory-chips.html

Last edited:

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

But maybe you could only take the smoke generator, would be less expensive. ?