OP
OP

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
Lot's of interesting new activity today. I'm seeing some scheduled to be trucked directly from KC to various dealerships around Minneapolis and in Southeast Michigan (not mine, unfortunately). Like some of the others getting direct delivery, these are sharing trucks with F150s.
Sponsored

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
My Palsapp finally updated! Mine is headed to Birmingham, MO from Kansas City as of yesterday! :)

Thadeal23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328Xi, Toyota 4Runner, Mach E GT on order
Country flag
Anyone else's GT delivery ETA revert back to 10/31 today?

cloud9

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bullitt, 19Edge ST, 21 Explorer ST ,21 MMEGTPE
Country flag
Lot's of interesting new activity today. I'm seeing some scheduled to be trucked directly from KC to various dealerships around Minneapolis and in Southeast Michigan (not mine, unfortunately). Like some of the others getting direct delivery, these are sharing trucks with F150s.
See anything just a little South and West of Minneapolis? ? On my way in to the dealership to pick up my wife's Explorer ST and wondering if I'll see a Grabber Blue GTPE in the shop getting prepped.

AKPat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME GTPE, ‘14 F-350 DRW, ‘19 Edge ST
Country flag
Anyone else's GT delivery ETA revert back to 10/31 today?
Yep, in production date of 8/19 and had a delivery date of 10/5. Went to 10/31 this morning....

Mach E JT

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Acura RDX, Corvette C8
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
What is the difference in the status of "Produced" and "Built". Are they not the same thing? Ford says "produced" , but Built is not checked.

OP
OP

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
See anything just a little South and West of Minneapolis? ? On my way in to the dealership to pick up my wife's Explorer ST and wondering if I'll see a Grabber Blue GTPE in the shop getting prepped.
None of the ones headed there are marked "Delivered" yet. I don't remember the exact locations, but I will definitely report any that get updated as such.

Ironically we haven't heard a peep about the other four that were delivered to other dealerships last week (all of which were standard GTs, not GT PEs, by the way).

What is the difference in the status of "Produced" and "Built". Are they not the same thing? Ford says "produced" , but Built is not checked.
I consider a vehicle built when it has been given a release date, which is the date that shows up below "Built" on http://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking. Ironically the other two trackers completely ignore that date and do not display it. This has led to more than its fair share of confusion on this board, unfortunately.

At any rate, this seems to be the factor that distinguishes vehicles that are ready to ship out vs. those that are not (such as those waiting on semiconductors). Also, in almost every case vehicles are given a shipment date, transit date, and marked "In Transit" very soon after this.

Nomation

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Country flag
My status is in production 8/14 as well with a delivery ETA of 10/2. Status hasn't changed to in transit and there is no shipment or transit date. Palsapp states city of origin is New Castle Delaware. Is there a direct train that goes there from Mexico? Fearing that I will be in for an even more extended wait.
I had same dates as you...then a few days later the ETA changed to 31 Oct then no date was being displayed.

Dark Matter GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Country flag
Last Friday Palsapp changed to show destination with my Dealer info but still pending.

Today Palsapp changed from Pending to "Dispatched on Aug 24 2021" My dealer texted today to say it is due any day now!
We demand a forum post with pics and a YouTube driving review video when you get it.
Sponsored