Darken

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Prius Prime, 2021 Mach-E Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Congratulations!! Glad your already having fun with it. The Rapid Red looks fantastic, if not for the Grabber Blue option I would have definitely gone for that color.

Enjoy!

Deleted member 2014

So I'm only on day 1. Took delivery with 18 miles on it and now have 86. The car is amazing! I kid you not we got waved to and honked at twice already. One guy rolled down his window on a 4 lane road (8 lanes total) as we were driving and asked if this was “the electric one”. Big smile and thumbs up.

I'm in SE MI so it's cold here too, in the 20s F. Had the heat set to 68F and auto 1 fan. I left the dealer at 100% it's now at 74%. I've been driving like a jackass for 68 miles so I'm not concerned about the efficiency.

I started out in Engage mode. It's nice balanced drive. I put it in Unbridled mode and whoa this thing is quick! It gets up to speed so fast you have to be careful. Going 45-50 and press it a bit and you're going 60 in no time.

I didn't get to push it hard in the curves yet, I went through a couple roundabouts at a speed faster than I usually do without any body roll. It feels solid.

I think the speed and handling compare to my wife's Explorer ST (400 HP). That car is quick. The Mach-E is just as quick if not a bit faster and it does it without the fake engine noise of the ST.

I had the radio on for about 4 minutes total, the rest of the drive I was just enjoying the silence of the drive. Very little road/wind noise.

Met the GM and sales manager at the dealer. Both said thanks for the business and were very excited about the vehicle. Apparently everyone at the dealer from sales and service was checking it out since it was the first one for them.

There was a rep from Ford there checking it out and making sure everything was good. One of my protection package mats had a defect (white lettering is not completely white the "E" in Mach-E is black), so Ford is sending the dealer a whole new set of mats. Once they come in I'll go back to the dealer to swap out all of the mats.

With the protection package I they just put the cargo cover mat on top of the 'floor' piece. So no parts were removed.

So fun to drive! I agree that the one pedal drive takes a few minutes to figure out, but it’s cool!!

My salesman did not know about Ford Options. So I sent them the info and where they could find it on their own too. So I got it done, 48 months x 12k miles.

195D2746-E6AF-49D4-93A8-7488CF2C9358.jpeg
0A191D8E-CE63-4857-84A1-635A11299643.jpeg
8B4D5917-8C70-431E-BAF4-778C9EABFFFC.jpeg
D8B22B60-BEBC-4040-8165-6AF24951E9FA.jpeg
478E6759-3AA3-41C8-81CB-89FE6BB6E5AA.jpeg
4A8A1E3E-3CDA-4E6B-8BE2-C5502CCF9304.jpeg
Congratulations from the other side of the pond :)
Happy to read that you´re enjoying it.
Keep us informed on how things go.

Last thing i want to say....please Ford...give me my Car ;)

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
My salesman did not know about Ford Options. So I sent them the info and where they could find it on their own too. So I got it done, 48 months x 12k miles.
So nice! Have really appreciated your posts.

where would be the best to send them?

tmblue

First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Audi Q5, 1986 IROCZ, Mach-E
Country flag
I'm feeling better about my choice of Infinite Blue. Literally no one will ever see it! ?
you and me both :)

• Infinite Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
    $400
  • Light Space Gray Perforated ActiveX™ Seating Material

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Be careful MSP* may be on the lookout for a RR Mach-E!?

Congrats, very jealous LOL.

* Michigan State Police

Christina

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Country flag
So I got it done, 48 months x 12k miles.
Congratulations! Your excitement is contagious. I can't wait for mine. What does got it done, 48 months x 12k miles mean?

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
She's a Beaut!

But let's be clear...if I take delivery and there are 18 miles on it, it better be because the dealer drove it down to the local brewery and stocked the frunk for me! ;)
Or they were trying to top off the gas tank and it took 18 miles before they realized...

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Congratulations! Your excitement is contagious. I can't wait for mine. What does got it done, 48 months x 12k miles mean?
He did the options plan to finance for 48 months 12,000 miles per year. If unfamiliar with that options plan, there is at least one thread explaining it all on here.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
I see a problem here: Each time someone gets their Mach-E delivered they spend all their time driving it around after the initial post "its here!". ;)

Of course this means that thread blows up with congrats and questions but they don't get back in a timely fasion because they are having too much fun.

(To be clear: snark I'll be doing the same....drain that battery mutliple times in one day LOL)

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
I see a problem here: Each time someone gets their Mach-E delivered they spend all their time driving it around after the initial post "its here!". ;)

Of course this means that thread blows up with congrats and questions but they don't get back in a timely fasion because they are having too much fun.

(To be clear: snark I'll be doing the same....drain that battery mutliple times in one day LOL)
Not to mention we still have to work to pay for it. Gets in the way of all the fun.
Sponsored