Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That is as good a reason as any....
The other side of that coin might beg the question to ask how much sense it makes to make special shipping arrangements to a state that is virtually locked down due to pandemic concerns. Would very many owners even be on the roads anyway?
Well, my wife and I take a four hour drive every other Sunday just doing the loop from St. George, UT through Fredonia, AZ, Kanab, UT, Zion National Park and back home to St. George just to get out of the house.
Sponsored

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Wow, so it doesn't mean very much if that's the case.
Probably just in my case.
Normal production time is about 10 days it seems. How long it waits to ship is unknown. We will learn more in the coming weeks about that process.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Being locked down today doesn't mean being locked down a month from now. They can't possibly plan that way. We are going to be driving the Mache to get to see our physicians and for those important tests too after all.
Yes of course. :)
I wasnt saying dont ship to California. Just pointing out that special plans were likely washed away by delays to okay shipping and also uncertainty surrounding travel restrictions in the state. Cars will ship of course, but hard to bank on anything as a sure thing these days.

Did anyone see the line of freight trucks 20 miles long at Dover UK yesterday? Those guys didnt see that coming I bet....

In 3 or 4 weeks time we could be in their shoes. Crazy times...

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
My sales guy called me last week to let me know that my Mache would be built the same date that was in my email. I laughed a little and said yes, I know, I texted you that date. He is actually a good guy. He was there for the road show. Remember the cool wine glasses? He laughed and said oh yeah you are on the Forum! You guys know everything before us!
Just as I suspected! This is where I get the best info, thanks to trutolife27 & Chasing Coral, Kamuelaflyer, and many others.
I provide the calico cat pictures is all.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
That is as good a reason as any....
The other side of that coin might beg the question to ask how much sense it makes to make special shipping arrangements to a state that is virtually locked down due to pandemic concerns. Would very many owners even be on the roads anyway?
Possibly. I've been working from home since the start of this whole mess. I've no need for the car, but am still 100% committed to it. I sometimes question why, but I see it more as a necessity to keep the economy moving.

Bekkis

First Name
Stig William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suzuki s-cross now ordered the Mack e awd long range
Country flag
Ouch - Sorry!

You guys got me real scared, my FE still shows week of 12/13/20. Crossing my fingers it doesn't change...
Did you get a confirmation that it was built that week?

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Did you get a confirmation that it was built that week?
It was not unfortunately. According to my dealer it was scheduled to day for the 16th. It was "Sent to Plant" on the 10th, "Assembly" on the 18th, and as of the 23rd it was still in the trim line and thus wasn't built before the plant shutdown for the holiday. Can't say I'm super happy about it (having done everything in my power to reserve and order a First Edition as soon as possible for the earliest delivery possible), but it is what it is so now I'm just hoping they can ship it as soon as it's completely produced.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
My status has finally changed on the tracer.tech site to "Awaiting Shipment'. While, on the Ford site, the official status is "built". While the ETA date was previously 14 Feb, it's been moved up 2 days to 12 Feb. I still don't think it will take that long, but who knows.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Order Scheduled for Production Date Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 08.19.20

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My status has finally changed on the tracer.tech site to "Awaiting Shipment'. While, on the Ford site, the official status is "built". While the ETA date was previously 14 Feb, it's been moved up 2 days to 12 Feb. I still don't think it will take that long, but who knows.
Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 08.19.20.png
I too was moved up 2 days, now the ETA is 2-15-2021, but you at least see that it's built, I was scheduled for PROD 12-6 and was completed by 12-17. I am jealous of who are getting emails and seeing changes on the ford site. In the long run it's just a matter of time, I suspect as trutolife had said, most updates will be seen after 1-4-2020 which is 5 days away.

PS - Happy NYE to all!!! 2021 is almost here, a looking forward to my MME and a better year globally.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I too was moved up 2 days, now the ETA is 2-15-2021, but you at least see that it's built, I was scheduled for PROD 12-6 and was completed by 12-17. I am jealous of who are getting emails and seeing changes on the ford site. In the long run it's just a matter of time, I suspect as trutolife had said, most updates will be seen after 1-4-2020 which is 5 days away.

PS - Happy NYE to all!!! 2021 is almost here, a looking forward to my MME and a better year globally.
I've never received any emails from Ford regarding these updates. I can't imagine my emotional state if I didn't have this forum to lean on and provide all the tracker information. I probably would have cancelled the order long ago. Thanks to ALL and Happy New Year!

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Probably just in my case.
Normal production time is about 10 days it seems. How long it waits to ship is unknown. We will learn more in the coming weeks about that process.
This is quite a long production time.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
I've never received any emails from Ford regarding these updates. I can't imagine my emotional state if I didn't have this forum to lean on and provide all the tracker information. I probably would have cancelled the order long ago. Thanks to ALL and Happy New Year!
sooooooo VERY true

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
It appears that each Saturday the date at the bottom of my window sticker updates. I'm wondering if that means anything, or if the window stickers just update once a week. Saturday Dec 19 was the first that my sticker existed AFAIK. It could mean my secondary status changed to body shop :rolleyes:since Mach Drop week starts on Monday.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order Scheduled for Production Date 1609620443726
Sponsored