Order Scheduled for Production Date

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I just received a call from my local dealer regarding my FE GB order. Originally was supposed to go into Production 1/4/21. Car just started on the line today, so 7 days late? Could be worse but at least I have an update. He thought it would be less than 6 weeks to deliver the car to NorCal. We'll see.
That jives with what we're being told about the delays. Thanks for posting that info.
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

mattsaradan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR; Fusion Energi Platinum
Country flag
Going to production/built week of Jan 4th means any time within that week. I am on the same boat like you. I just got my built/ assembled day of Jan 9th. So now my MME is somewhere between built and shipping date. My dealer though has and estimated delivery date of the first week of February. So be patient. It is almost around the corner. Northern California is closer to Mexico City than the East Coast.
Good luck.
Mine was also built on 1/8. Does the tracker show you an ETA or that estimate was just your dealer?

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I think we need mache vlog to do a video on this and we can pin it. then have a big banner rolling across the top of the screen saying right here.
Understood. But, let me attempt to be charitable to those who have trouble finding Tracking. From my years of web design work, I have accepted that, if a series of users repeatedly can't find something easily, the site is probably not designed to help a user find it easily. Yes, I accept that it is my fault if someone does not find something that I placed in what I thought was a great location. Usually, I like to encourage folks to use the search feature to help them find something. But, when I search for "Tracker" or "Tracking" I get hundreds of results and it is not clear where in the many returns "Tracking" itself might be since search returns don't seem to be prioritized. I know, I know, "Tracking" is almost dead center in the menu bar. But, the fact that many, many people keep asking "where is tracking?" suggests to me that it is not just one person but rather a trend. An awful lot of work has gone into the creation and maintenance of this forum and I think most of the work has been really quite good. An easy to find "Help" or "FAQ" section might be useful (of course users would need to click on "Help" or "FAQs". For my sites, if a certain percent of users ask the same question, I usually add it to the Help or FAQ section.

From a less charitable perspective, if you can't find TRACKING in the center of the menu bar when looking around for TRACKING, good luck figuring out how to get into your Mach-E, start your Mach-E or drive your Mach-E. And, clearly (based on the many comments in the forum) you would probably also have trouble understanding what a tax credit is and what it takes to qualify for a tax credit. That said, the forum is here in part to help people and the friendly help that is typically given to people even when the answer is right under their nose makes for a great forum with a friendly environment.

imstriker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
My production date finally updated today. Now the wait for shipping begins.
Glad you said something. Mine updated today too. I was excited and wanted to share but didn't want this to become the Tesla forums :). So, now I'm just following you. Woohoo!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order Scheduled for Production Date 1611156939050

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Just got my update today also.
Be at the dealership the last week of February. Now......has anyone inquired about insurance for the MME.?? I am about to find out soon.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
My production week for Premium AWD Ex IB got pushed out by a week from 2/7 to 2/14. Just received email. I also have a MachDrop that got built on 1/15 but this email notification of delay is for my original order.

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
Mine got pushed out from Feb 7th to the 14th as well.
Sponsored