Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Audi eTron, TT Roush Mustang, *Mustang Mach E 4X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I just received 1.4 yesterday 7/20/2021 .. and it seems you guys got 1.6? Why is mine getting updates so late when I have update schedule and car connected to WiFi .. do I need todo something ..

5FAB39DD-5D86-4514-8DBF-1CE5F1E68566.jpeg
Sponsored

Electric Fusion

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Is there anyone that has gotten 1.6.0 that didn't get 1.4.0 first?

I've personally not gotten either
I got 1.4 yesterday .. funny thing is that was after I got a dealer update to fix my Phone as a Key issue .. but i still have the BT issue where the phone randomly disconnects from the car then ask you to reconnect crazy ...

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I got 1.4 yesterday .. funny thing is that was after I got a dealer update to fix my Phone as a Key issue .. but i still have the BT issue where the phone randomly disconnects from the car then ask you to reconnect crazy ...
Are you using a Samsung phone? If you are go into Settings and report the error. Requires a Samsung account.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
I just received 1.4 yesterday 7/20/2021 .. and it seems you guys got 1.6? Why is mine getting updates so late when I have update schedule and car connected to WiFi .. do I need todo something ..

Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA 1.6.0 Power-Up Installed 5FAB39DD-5D86-4514-8DBF-1CE5F1E68566
I haven’t even gotten one OTA yet! Blahhh

Sobmartin

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Prius Prime
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Where can I find out if I have had any updates done? All the car screen says is”Up to Date”

Electric Fusion

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Are you using a Samsung phone? If you are go into Settings and report the error. Requires a Samsung account.
yes.. 5G note+ latest one .. ahhh why is it a Samsung issue when I use the same phone with our Audi eTron and no issues?

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
wow sorry to hear I got 3 OTA updates since I got the car about 4 months ago .. still waiting for my BlueCruise update ..
Very excited for BlueCruise, THAT update may make me go to the dealer to have them install it since these OTAs apparently don’t want to download to my car.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
You're not getting updates late since 1.4.0 and 1.6.0 are still being rolled out. I haven't gotten 1.4.0 yet, so you're ahead of a lot of people.

CarsIMBwife

First Name
Rosie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium 4x
Occupation
Retired Data Analyst
Country flag
@Stang68 You mentioned earlier that your car said up-to-date, now you know there are updates waiting. How did you get that ’pending’ list. I’ve never had updates either. Thanks.

gafear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I haven't received the 1.4 or 1.6.. I have the updates on automatic, do I also need to set up a schedule? Or if I leave it blank it would apply whenever the car receives it?

I don't have wifi in my garage (condo), maybe that's what prevents the updates..

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I haven't received the 1.4 or 1.6.. I have the updates on automatic, do I also need to set up a schedule? Or if I leave it blank it would apply whenever the car receives it?

I don't have wifi in my garage (condo), maybe that's what prevents the updates..
These updates seem to have gone through without scheduling or wifi. Some updates may require scheduling (based on size or scope). Wifi may be a determining factor in how soon you get it, but does not seem to be required.

I think being plugged in might be the biggest factor so far (to ensure you have enough 12v battery change) before, during and after the update.

All this is just opinion based on anecdotal data so take it for what it is worth.

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag

Some updates are wifi required. The 3 GWM updates said yes under wifi required. The TCU update did not require wifi (power up 1.4).
Sponsored