JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Just got another OTA update this morning but didn't have time to check the updates. My guess it is the same "2nd update" as others reported but I'll check later.
Sponsored

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
This morning.

Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Update #2 Installed. Notice Any Differences? Screenshot_20210512-080300

Eraser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium RWD | SR
Country flag
Update received this morning as well. I'd be happy if there is at least 1 noticeable bug that was fixed.

I have to toggle my profile every single time I get in the car just to get my audio settings to use my actual settings instead of the default. I would be pumped if that was fixed since I deal with that on the regular.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
“Refinements. Bug fixes.”
As not yet being in the owners club (GT), I tend to read over some threads quickly but is this seriously the only information ford still puts down in the what new section? I know ford are not classed as a software company but come on ford that is pathetic.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
As not yet being in the owners club (GT), I tend to read over some threads quickly but is this seriously the only information ford still puts down in the what new section? I know ford are not classed as a software company but come on ford that is pathetic.
Because there isn't anything new to report. OTAs were announced to start 6 months after release. That is coming up, but not yet here. Current OTAs are updating various communication specific components and settings.

They may address 'bugs' that exist in old versions that may manifest in 'bugs' that users experience. However, they do not address any specific user noted bug in the broad sense, so really nothing to report.

Eraser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Agreed, this is 2021, there really isn't an excuse for this.

I wish they had a Mach-E owner feedback form, accessible only to actual owners. They would get so many great ideas and feedback. What better way is there to improve your product then getting feedback from enthusiasts ?.

SpacePony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Preimum AWD Ext. Battery
Country flag
Agreed, this is 2021, there really isn't an excuse for this.

I wish they had a Mach-E owner feedback form, accessible only to actual owners. They would get so many great ideas and feedback. What better way is there to improve your product then getting feedback from enthusiasts ?.
Believe it or not, they’re watching these forums and others.

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
Two things:
1) I TOTALLY classify Ford as a software company (I understand that may be a controversial claim, but they write as much code as many software houses)
2) unfortunately, this seems to be an industry-wide thing. Facebook updates its app, and the release notes say "bug fixes and refinements." Same with most video games. Laziness? They pay by the character? Dunno.

Eraser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Two things:
1) I TOTALLY classify Ford as a software company (I understand that may be a controversial claim, but they write as much code as many software houses)
2) unfortunately, this seems to be an industry-wide thing. Facebook updates its app, and the release notes say "bug fixes and refinements." Same with most video games. Laziness? They pay by the character? Dunno.
Call me spoiled, but as a long time fan of Blizzard they some some of the best and detailed patch notes I've ever seen. I'm not asking for this level of detail, at least a high level outline of what was changed, regardless of how small would go a long way.

Here is an example of Blizzard patch notes for reference, it's a thing of beauty ?.
Sponsored