Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

PhoenixGuy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E California Route 1
Occupation
business owner
Country flag
VIN #3FMTK2R74MMA65645

Has not shown any software updates since "BlueCruise maps" back in march. I have a '21 California RT1; 12/13/21 build, picked up 3/21/22.

BC and Lane Assist both stopped a few weeks ago, took it in to local dealer and they "replaced a switch" which did fix this.

Since I received the car the recognizing of keyfob/profiles has been iffy, now becoming a real pain as >50% of the time...besides the seat in the wrong place I can't open the tailgate via the button (need to use the phone or unlock front door).

I asked about SW updates, they said none available...but of course don't believe them so said I am bringing it in for a fix for the keyfor/profile; and they said they would check on updates...

Got an appointment Friday morning.

...so having the VIN matching info would be outstanding and much appreciative!

Other than that...I do REALLY like the car!

TIA
Sponsored

Last edited:

mcyee1

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Legacy
Country flag
At the time of this post the tech was still working the issue. In fact about this time he was resetting the APIM for the first of two times. The double reset of the APIM is the last listed item in the 21G01 BlueCruise update procedure.

They did do programming throughout the day and at least on two occasions got a warning about the 12v battery being below the recommended state of charge and the system asked if the tech wanted to continue, he said yes everytime.

Hopefully you got your car back and everything is working.

You currently have no available updates showing in FDRS.

Mike
Thank you! I got it back a little while ago and we’re good to go - appreciate your time!

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
VIN #3FMTK2R74MMA65645

Has not shown any software updates since "BlueCruise maps" back in march. I have a '21 California RT1; 12/13/21 build, picked up 3/21/22.

BC and Lane Assist both stopped a few weeks ago, took it in to local dealer and they "replaced a switch" which did fix this.

Since I received the car the recognizing of keyfob/profiles has been iffy, now becoming a real pain as >50% of the time...besides the seat in the wrong place I can't open the tailgate via the button (need to use the phone or unlock front door).

I asked about SW updates, they said none available...but of course don't believe them so said I am bringing it in for a fix for the keyfor/profile; and they said they would check on updates...

Got an appointment Friday morning.

...so having the VIN matching info would be outstanding and much appreciative!

Other than that...I do REALLY like the car!

TIA
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK2R74MMA65645-14-July-22

Mike

stlippert

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Red AWD ER
Country flag
My VIN is 3FMTK3SU8MMA06636. Can someone see whether or not my dealer did the HVBJB fix? The paperwork said they did; the NHTSA site says it didn't. Thanks.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My VIN is 3FMTK3SU8MMA06636. Can someone see whether or not my dealer did the HVBJB fix? The paperwork said they did; the NHTSA site says it didn't. Thanks.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU8MMA06636-14-July-22

Mickey the T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, SR, RWD, Infinite Blue
Country flag
Just got my car back from having 21P22, 22S41B and the BlueCruise programming done and I'd love to see what may have changed on the list of modules that MikeG so kindly ran for me earlier. I did specify some complaints in order to have other modules updates, but it looks like only WACM was updated. Hoping perhaps that the Driver Front Seat Module might have been updated as part of 21P22.

VIN = 3FMTK3RM6MMA36496. Thank you!!!!!!

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Just got my car back from having 21P22, 22S41B and the BlueCruise programming done and I'd love to see what may have changed on the list of modules that MikeG so kindly ran for me earlier. I did specify some complaints in order to have other modules updates, but it looks like only WACM was updated. Hoping perhaps that the Driver Front Seat Module might have been updated as part of 21P22.

VIN = 3FMTK3RM6MMA36496. Thank you!!!!!!
They did everything. No available updates.

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Hi. I have an appointment this coming Wednesday for the first time at a dealership here in Puerto Rico for the recall and I'm going to ask them to update everything on my Pony. TSB, modules and everything that needs to be updated. I have a 2021 Premium Job 2. I'm going to leave the Vin here in case someone wants to tell me everything that needs to be updated. Thanks in advance!!
3FMTK3R73MMA44405

Killerkg

First Name
Kunal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Job 2
Occupation
Finance
VIN 3FMTK3SS3MMA57010

I have received no OTA for the newest recall notice, was wondering if that is still being deployed. Last update for me was blue cruise.

Car build was in sep 2021, received in Nov 2021

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My car was updated with 22s41 today, at least that’s what they told me

Is there a way to check if it was actually done. I know I have asked several times and won’t bother anyone after this (at least for a while)

3FMTK3SU2MMA66640

Thanks

Ken

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi. I have an appointment this coming Wednesday for the first time at a dealership here in Puerto Rico for the recall and I'm going to ask them to update everything on my Pony. TSB, modules and everything that needs to be updated. I have a 2021 Premium Job 2. I'm going to leave the Vin here in case someone wants to tell me everything that needs to be updated. Thanks in advance!!
3FMTK3R73MMA44405
Well this will certainly keep them busy a while:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R73MMA44405-14-July-22

Mike

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
VIN 3FMTK3SS3MMA57010

I have received no OTA for the newest recall notice, was wondering if that is still being deployed. Last update for me was blue cruise.

Car build was in sep 2021, received in Nov 2021
Well the recall related modules are in this list:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SS3MMA57010-14-July-22

Mike

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My car was updated with 22s41 today, at least that’s what they told me

Is there a way to check if it was actually done. I know I have asked several times and won’t bother anyone after this (at least for a while)

3FMTK3SU2MMA66640

Thanks

Ken
Looks like they did that and nothing else.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU2MMA66640-14-July-22v2

Mike

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Looks like they did that and nothing else.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU2MMA66640-14-July-22v2

Mike
Thanks, they told me I have to tell them specifically about a problem so they can fix it but that’s about it. So all those other things above whatever they are were not touched.

they did tell me they know about the headlight issue and a fix may be out around December.

I did mention about low voltage on 12V battery but they said maybe it was because of third party app. The only one I have is the widget . They couldn’t find any other issue.

that’s all folks, now waiting for hVB to fail, will take on highway this weekend before long trip on Wednesday

i only have Premium so I might be ok.