Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Rapid Red Mach E Awd SR
Occupation
Food Inspector
Country flag
Is 4.1.3 available yet as OTA to non EA?
Sponsored

Xadion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD SR - Plat Graphite
Country flag
extrapolating from the progress in the poll it will take another few weeks to get through all the cars...
heh, it just updated to 3.6.2 today, the "better range estimation" update...wooho...pff lol give me my dial control UI update!

Sad on Ford for making these update have to be incremental

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
I have all modules up to date (as of this past Sunday) via FDRS - to the equivalent of OTA 4.1.3 - yet today I had a recurrence of the ever-so-annoying Guest Profile bug. I'd hoped that it was finally killed with these updates, but it seems not. 😕

I tried selecting my profile but that didn't work, so I rebooted SYNC and tried again. Initially it didn't work either, but then I long-pressed the screen "button" for my profile and it took. 🤷🏼‍♂️
What really sucks is I wasn't really getting the bug too much before 4.1.2/.3 and if I did, I could switch to my profile with the door button. Now, I get the guest bug all the freakin' time and can't switch out of it. Neither letting the car sit for a while or restarting sync fixes it 100% of the time. Insane it is still there.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
What really sucks is I wasn't really getting the bug too much before 4.1.2/.3 and if I did, I could switch to my profile with the door button. Now, I get the guest bug all the freakin' time and can't switch out of it. Neither letting the car sit for a while or restarting sync fixes it 100% of the time. Insane it is still there.
Make sure you’re not stuck in valet mode. That locks you out of your profiles and sticks you in guest mode. Try using your phone to unlock the car and it will take you out of valet mode an allow you access to your profiles again. This worked for me. Don’t touch the valet button on the bottom of your control screen. It will throw you right back into valet mode.

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
I feel like it's just gonna be there, I've lost hope Ford will fix the software bugs, if anything they'll just fix the icons so it looks nicer before they actually fix the existing problems.

DRuth086

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 2021 Mach-E AWD Extended Range
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Country flag
Do we think that this is the beginning of a longer-term strategy where Ford adds additional streaming apps to SYNC? I can see them wanting to make sure that Wi-Fi is squared away before adding things like Netflix.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Do we think that this is the beginning of a longer-term strategy where Ford adds additional streaming apps to SYNC? I can see them wanting to make sure that Wi-Fi is squared away before adding things like Netflix.
I think Netflix will be hard to do because it would have to be its own app and not through the web browser due to the browser not supporting the copy protection needed to view Netflix streams. I hope it comes though!

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
I hope they focus on fixing what's currently there instead of looking for new things to add. Even with the newest ui update all the old bugs are still present.

AliRafiee

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT - Grabber Blue
Occupation
Software Eng.
Country flag
I see Netflix isn’t included. When is that going to happen? 🤔

Nugatti

First Name
Aleksander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hey guys. Could someone check what my OTA status is? WF0TK3SU5MMA23992 It's not possible to see in car or in app.

DRuth086

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 2021 Mach-E AWD Extended Range
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Country flag
I hope they focus on fixing what's currently there instead of looking for new things to add. Even with the newest ui update all the old bugs are still present.
Strange. Getting to 4.1.2 fixed all my wireless CarPlay connectivity issues, the guest profile issue, and speed of the menus. I'd say we're back to being like 95%.
Sponsored