stevec73

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E California Route 1
Country flag
The OTAs have been flowing freely for me. 2021 job 2, non-EA. Got 3.6.2 on Sunday, 4.1.1 on Monday, and 4.1.2 today.

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
If you're going to drop info like that in here, I hope you're ready to answer questions about it.

• Is there a plan to have the car show any indication that preconditioning is happening?
  • Will the 20 mile limit be increased? At highway speeds, 20 miles of heating isn't nearly enough to make much of a difference, which kinda defeats the purpose.
I highly doubt you'll get an answer, but they might take your info + vin and forward your concern on to a support rep who may or may not contact you ever.

IanC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E (2022) 98kWh Extended Range RWD
Country flag
Does anyone know why we are still at 3.5.2.1 in Europe (NL) and when more recent updates will be pushed here?

Elektronik

First Name
Olegs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD standard battery
Country flag
Does anyone know why we are still at 3.5.2.1 in Europe (NL) and when more recent updates will be pushed here?
I have same question. Looks like in whole Europe we are at the same version, doesn’t matter which country.

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
I see it actually making the YouTube feature much more valuable.

I am one of the people who can't seem to get his MME to connect to the iPhone hotspot.
Mine won't connect to my phone either, but I also don't have youtube (stuck in 3.5.3.3) unless that's part of the mobile apps that I also don't have. Heck mine kinda hates my home wifi as well. I tried forcing an update OTA like actually OTA by turning off wifi. No dice.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
OTA was last spotted yesterday off the coast of of Nova Scotia. How long it takes to reach Europe really depends upon the trade winds.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I have all modules up to date (as of this past Sunday) via FDRS - to the equivalent of OTA 4.1.3 - yet today I had a recurrence of the ever-so-annoying Guest Profile bug. I'd hoped that it was finally killed with these updates, but it seems not. 😕

I tried selecting my profile but that didn't work, so I rebooted SYNC and tried again. Initially it didn't work either, but then I long-pressed the screen "button" for my profile and it took. 🤷🏼‍♂️

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
I have all modules up to date (as of this past Sunday) via FDRS - to the equivalent of OTA 4.1.3 - yet today I had a recurrence of the ever-so-annoying Guest Profile bug. I'd hoped that it was finally killed with these updates, but it seems not. 😕

I tried selecting my profile but that didn't work, so I rebooted SYNC and tried again. Initially it didn't work either, but then I long-pressed the screen "button" for my profile and it took. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I had the same guess profile locked after 4.1.2. I locked the car then opened it with my iPhone. It removed the guess lock.

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Any idea if this update fixes the Google Android tile when you go to another one? New one just takes you back to the dialer, requiring more taps to get back where you originally were.

Xadion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD SR - Plat Graphite
Country flag
Loll I just got an update!

It was 3.something the heater update.... No more updates found haha

Blue highway

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Loll I just got an update!

It was 3.something the heater update.... No more updates found haha
extrapolating from the progress in the poll it will take another few weeks to get through all the cars...

acosmichippo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Select Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
I doubt many people are updating their poll answer once they get 4.1.2.
Sponsored